FOURTEEN

"okay this was the saddest movie of the century."

taehyung and jungkook were on the floor after their movie session. they were both curled up next to each other, covered up by a fluff, baby blue blanket. a dirty plate from chicken nuggets and cups from already cold tea were on the little table next to them.

the movie (a/n just imagine some sad movie, too lazy to think of any rn) they watched turned out to have a really sad ending.

"but it was still good, right kookie?"

"it was... as long as you liked it, i am happy."

taehyung hugged jungkook so that now jungkooks head was resting on taehyungs chest. jungkook just let himself sink in tae's arm and feel his warmth for some time.

"of course i liked it. thank you, kookie. you are the best."

"you are bester."

"no, you are the bestest."

taehyung heard the little bunny giggle in his chest.

"i know this was probably your worst birthday... but-"

"no, it wasn't, kooks. it was the bestest birthday. and you know why? because you were with me, and that is all i need to be happy."

"i just never feel like i am good enough for you... like I can never satisfy your needs..."

"satisfy my needs, huh?" taehyung mumbled in a raspy voice.

"um, you know, i mean like..."

"i know." taehyung said and jungkook could feel him smirking.

jesus this boy, so dirty-minded. sometimes he really needs namjesus.

*

after cleaning up and washing themselves, both of the boys sat on the bed in full darkness. it was pitch black around them, neither could see a thing.

jungkook heard how taehyung started shifting and doing something on the bed. jungkook was too sleepy so he just closed his eyes, not like he could see anything anyways.

taehyung made a nest out of the blankets and made it the most cuddly and comfy place to sleep.

"hey, are you alive?" taehyung questioned starting to make grabby hands towards the darkness, hoping to feel jungkook somewhere.

reaching out, he felt a human, obviously jungkook, and froze trying to understand which body part did he find.

"yews tae m' awive andsh kinda nweed to bweathe."

taehyung put his hands away realizing he was covering jungkooks mouth and nose.

"omg, sorry, haha."

"it's no biggie, what have you made?"

"a nest?"

"what."

taehyung pulled jungkook into the blankets and covered the both of them with some extremely fluffy blankie.

"goodnight, i guess?"
jungkook said, breaking the silence between them.

hearing no response, he closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep.

"so, what was that thing about satisfying my needs?"

a/n: breathe

#8 that