SEVENTEEN

this spring was beautiful. just like it was on that day...

today was march ninth. today was the birthday of min yoongi. the guy who wanted to become a rock all his life, but then met a guy named jimin and suddenly his world gained a bag of vibrant colors.

"we should go out today, don't you think? the weather's nice... we can buy ice cream or.. oh, oh cotton candy!" jungkook suggested cheerfully while bouncing near the window.

"you're still such a kid, kookie but of course, whatever your heart desires."

taehyung gave the sincerest smile and jungkook ran up to him giving him a huge bear hug.

"you're the best! have i told you that i love you?" jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked into tae's dark brown eyes.

"umm let me think... only like a million times!"

"seriously? that little? well then, i'll say it even more so by the time we go to heaven it will he infinite."

"you, silly that's impossible."

"okay, smartass, then i'll say it to you in heaven as well and someday it will reach infinity!"

taehyung laughed and picked up jungkook and spinned him around while tightly hugging his chest.

"you fork rust, i am all dizzy now."

jungkook sat on the couch and closed his eyes.

"oh that reminds me! i have to wish a happy birthday to an old rock."

"what? taehyung i know you're weird but a rock?"

"no, kook, i am talking about my friend, he just has a personality of a fifty year old man."

taehyung took out his phone and sat on a chair in their kitchen. he was slowly sipping on his already cold morning coffee while searching for yoongi's contacts.

deciding that he would be probably busy at the moment or still be asleep, he texted him a message.

________

thatweirdthing:
heyo my man, yoongay
happy birthday!!!
i wish all your dreams of becoming a rock will come true one day 👽
getting old already 😋

________

taehyung put down his phone and went to their bedroom to dress up.

×××

both of the boys were strolling through some local park, appreciating the beautiful scenery surrounding them.

jungkook wore his favorite leather jacket with some ripped jeans and timberlands while taehyung wore his gucci trench coat and a beret.

after a very long time of choosing, they decided to go for the ice cream. tae got himself a chocolate cookie one and jungkook got a banana milkshake flavor.

they were walking in silence until a familiar face tapped jungkook on the shoulder.

"hey, jungkook! didn't think i'd see you here, oh hi taehyung!"

the couple turned around only to see a tall, young man standing behind them. jungkook immediately smiled and hugged the elder.

"hi minyeon!! what are you doing here?" jungkook asked cheerfully.

"oh just taking a walk, you know fresh air and stuff. what about you?"

taehyung stepped between the two.
"we were actually out on a date."

jungkook smiled and minyeon let out an aww.

taehyung looked at minyeon and criticized him with his glare. jesus, he really started to hate the boy, he is just everywhere. jungkook and him cant even go out on a normal date.

it is either they meet minyeon or he decides to call jungkook, or anything really.

"oh taehyungie, can minyeon come with us? look at that poor, lonely whale, he needs company."

"hey, i am not a whale..?"

taehyung was about to say no but the boys started walking already without waiting for his approval.

why am i the one thirdwheeling? taehyung thought.

minyeon and jungkook walked side by side, taehyung behind them. he was so mad and jealous, it was unexplainable.

as they walked taehyung saw how jungkook gave some of his ice cream to minyeon. he accidentally got some on his nose and jungkook wiped it off while giving the boy his sincere bunny smile. the smile jungkook only gave to taehyung... and here he thought he was special.

taehyung put his head down and frowned.

why are they acting like they are the ones on the date? and why do they act like i am not even here.

while taehyung was out of it, minyeon moved closer to jungkook, whispering.

"so did you tell him about your memory coming back?"

jungkook lowered his head and bit his lip nervously. "i-i didn't... yet?"

"kook are you serious?! i told you to do it already! why cant you?"

"i... i dont know, okay? i am...."

"you are what?"

"i am scared."

minyeon scoffed and facepalmed himself.

"jesus, jungkook, what to be scared of now? the only thing you should be scared of is that he will be incredibly mad at you if you tell him this after like a hundred years."

they looked back at taehyung who was walking with his head down, all sad. jungkook noticing that understood that he felt left out and decided to end their conversation with minyeon.

"i can help you though." minyeon proposed.

"how?"

"i am a studying psychologist, remember? just come to my house and we'll discuss your problem and i will be able to help you."

"really? you would do that for me?"

"yes, now go to your boyfriend and make him happy."

they hugged and taehyung  bit the inside of his cheek trying not to burst out with anger. he rolled his eyes as minyeon walked away.

"so... should we go home now?"
jungkook asked.

"oh it's the end of our date already? i didn't even feel like i was there." taehyung answered, obviously mad.

"what? taehyung we just hung out with my friend, is that wrong?"

"oh friend? i thought he was your husband for god's sake!"
taehyung scoffed.

"tae, what are you talking about? you know i only love you so put your jealousy away, please."

taehyung gave out a humorless laugh and started walking away.

jungkook frowned and ran after him taking his hand, making the elder stop.

"tae-tae i am sorry, okay? i... i really should have payed more attention to you but understand it yourself as well, we are best friends."

"yeah it's fine."

"is it really?"

no

"yes."

"okay, then, let's go home... i'll make your favorite ramen!" jungkook tried cheering him up.

"yeah okay."

taehyung was still jealous and extremely disappointed but forced himself to show a slight smile.

a/n: vote and comment pleaseu. :'>
it makes my life better :)

#9 some