FIFTEEN

"so what was that about satisfying my needs?"

jungkooks eyes shot right open. he felt the sheets ruffle but couldn't see what was happening since it was pitch black.

dammit.

suddenly jungkook felt a body hovering over him breathing onto his ear. he shivered from the pleasant sensation.

"it's my birthday, right?" taehyung whispered.

"r-right..."

"and that means i can do anything i want?"

"yes, you can..."

taehyung leaned in and passionately started kissing the youngers lips. jungkook had no strength to fight back or even win over dominance when the older started exploring his mouth with his tongue.

jungkook moaned slightly just from kissing, realizing how skillful taehyung was and just what would he able to do if they go any further.

as soon as jungkooks hands traveled to taehyungs waist, the older pinned them above the youngers head giving out a breathless chuckle.

he went down to his neck, leaving a trail of hickies all the way down to his chest.

"beautiful."

taehyung first took off his own shirt and then jungkooks. his hands slowly went down from jungkooks chest to his lower stomach and stopped at the hem of his sweatpants.

taehyung looked at jungkook, as if asking for permission.

jungkook bit his lip but then slowly nodded.

"are you sure you want this, kookie? i  don't want to force you into it."

"no, i want it just.... be gentle, please." jungkook proclaimed and immediately blushed at his words.

"anything for you, baby~"

❆ ❆ ❆

"morning, baby~"

jungkook barely opened his eyes and looked around, squinting his eyes from the bright light coming from the windows.

"m-morning, tae-tae" jungkook said in a sleepy voice and hid himself in the blankets."

"i made breakfast, your favorite."

"thanks, taehyungie."

jungkook pulled the covers off his head, peaking out only to see a shirtless taehyung who was holding a tray with pancakes and two cups of coffee.

jungkook took some time to admire the beauty in front of him and then sat up rubbing his eyes.

as soon as jungkook sat up, he winced at the slight pain in his back.

"you still sore from last night, bunny?" taehyung asked smirking a little.

jungkook blushed and stuffed his mouth with a pancake looking out the window.

taehyung chuckled and scooted closer, taking a sip of his coffee.

"it's ok, i'll carry you anywhere."

"haha, that's really sweet, tae, but i can walk."

or so he thought.

❆ ❆ ❆

it was somewhere around 11 pm and both of the boys sat next to each other, cuddling and watching tv.

they held cups of hot chocolate in their hands while jungkook rested his head on taehyungs chest. he could feel every heartbeat and at times, it felt like it was completely synchronized with his own.

home alone was playing on the tv and the boys occasionally laughed. jungkook felt vibrations on taehyungs chest whenever he laughed or talked which made him smile. what could be better than celebrating new year with someone you love more than anything on this crappy planet.

when you love someone, they make your life a mess but that mess is what makes you... you. because later on you will realize that without that person, life seems boring and pointless.

the dim lights from the glowing candles filled the room with some magical aura. the smell of hot chocolate filled up the place and the shimmering lights on their little christmas tree in the corner created an unbelievably comfy place for the two of them.

not long after, the clock ringed twelve beats and sound of fireworks was heard outside the window.

both taehyung and jungkook were really sleepy and tired to cheer, they could care less, so they just kept lying there in each other's embrace.

jungkook felt taehyung shuffle, getting something out of his pocket. jungkook lifted up his head and looked at tae.

he was holding a dark blue little box in his hands, smiling brightly.

"what is this, tae?"

he opened the little box and it revealed two silver rings.

"happy new year, kookie."

jungkook smiled as taehyung put the ring on both of their fingers.

"what are they?" jungkook questioned admiring his ring.

"they are promise rings."

"thank you, tae-tae." jungkook said with tears prickling his eyes.

taehyung picked jungkook up so that the younger was sitting on his lap.

taehyung smiled at his little bunny and pecked him on the lips. jungkook smiled back and hugged his hyung.

"promise that we'll be together forever, jungkook."

"i promise."

they stayed in each other's hands until both fell asleep to the sound of their heartbeats, in a silence so loud...

a/n: idk how koreans celebrate new year so i wrote it european style :>

please vote and comment :)

#5 have