FOUR

"good work everyone, you may go home."

sentences with thank yous and goodbyes filled up the office room.

taehyung already packed his bag, put on his coat and said goodbye to his boss walking out the door.

getting a job at the company wasn't that hard since the department needed more workers and taehyung was taken on a probation period. he walked out of the building and decided to go get a lunch at a cafe since he didn't have food in his house.

taehyung was tight on money so he saved up as much as he could till the end of this month to get the payment.

he walked to a simple seoul street cafe that had good and cheap food.

taking a seat near the window that gave a view on the busy street, taehyung opened the little menu and scanned through it trying to find what he'd like to order.

he ended up taking a salad and an orange juice. tae was really thin because of the lack of money. He gave most of it for his house and that house was the cheapest available. he knew that money would be a problem but this job was his dream so he wouldn't give up.

as his salad and the drink arrived he started to eat it all up scanning through his social media.

not even noticing he checked if anyone with the name jungkook showed up, every single day.

__________________

@/sunshinehobi: i ship it! y'all what ship name should we make?@/yoongs @/mochimin

@/yoongs @/mochimin

10,109 likes 💬 2,665 comments

______

@/classymanjog: yo homo

@/the_dog_next_door: woah cute
af 😍

@/jinthehandsome: omoo these
two were meant to be. idk yooji?

@/namjoonie: lol minyoon?

@/yoongs: bro, where'd you get.
that? you creep stop photo stalking
us.

@/mochimin: @/yoongs but we
look so cute ^^💙💙

@/bambamyourheart: i say its  yoonmin!

@/sunshinehobi:  @/bambamyourheart yas perfect! 👏

@/your.local.mother: my hearteu

______________________________________
@/kimtaetae: i knew it! love is love 😅❤|
______________________________________

your comment has been added

tae was finishing up his juice and smiled. he always sensed something between those two.

clicking the home button, taehyung put his phone in his pocket and took out some cash to pay.

as he reached for his walled in his bag he looked out the window only to see an oddly familiar face outside. tae furrowed his eyebrows and squinted trying to get a better look.

is that......

jungkook?

he sat there frozen for a couple of seconds. if he moved to seoul than that really must be him. the white t-shirt, ripped jeans, beanie. all of that practically screams jungkook.

quickly paying the bill taehyung ran out of the cafe and straight to his target.

the man looking like jungkook turned into an alley and tae run up to him grabbing his shoulder.

breathing heavily, taehyung's heart was jumping out of his chest. the man turned around and looked at the breathless elder in front of him.

"j-jungkook?" taehyung asked in disbelief, his eyes wide and mind blurred.
"it's me, taehyung!"

"taehyung?" the younger asked looking into his eyes.

"sorry but i don't know you."

a/n: i am a pro at making usernames 👌

#4 you