EIGHT

jungkook woke up only to see an unfamiliar ceiling above his head.

he closed his eyes and opened them again a couple of times, adjusting to the bright light. jungkook turned his head and saw that he was in someone's room on the bed.

the room wasn't big but it was very cozy. it had a blue and white theme which made it extremely calming to the eye.

suddenly jungkook remembered what happened, grabbing onto his head.

he closed his eyes and his mind fled with a forgotten memory... at the cinema they were watching the notebook.

of course, jungkook thought. that triggered my memory.

a memory of them watching the notebook back in their house at a movie night. how they laughed and cried together. how they cuddled under the blankets on that cold night.

the movie triggered his memory and made him remember that little segment of happiness they shared with taehyung a long time ago.

jungkook looked to the left and saw a cup with green tea. he heard some talking in another room and supposed it was taehyung.

green tea?

he took the cup in his mad and took a sip.... that taste and smell it's so familiar..

jungkook dropped the cup on the floor and grabbed into his head.

that... that feeling again, his head felt like it was splitting in half.

taehyung ran through the door and came up to jungkook.

"jungkook! what's going on? please tell me! i am so worried, you keep having those headaches... jungkook."

i can't tell him i am getting my memories back every time he does something similar from the past... he shouldn't know just yet...

"i am very sorry taehyung. it's all right i ... haven't been sleeping well lately, that's why."

taehyung barely believed but still nodded.

he carefully picked up the broken pieces and threw them in the trashcan nearby. he sat next to jungkook and scooted closer leaving inches between them.

jungkook moved back a little uncomfortably, but taehyung came up even closer.

"uhm, taehyung... what are you doing?"

taehyung took jungkook's hand and slightly squeezed it.

"i want you to know, jungkook, tell me everything that's bothering you. i am always here for you and i really care about you so don't be afraid."

he slowly moved closer and closer stopping when only a few centimeters were left between their lips.

"trust me." taehyung whispered closing off the left over space.

and he did.

no one knew what it was, but this kiss felt so right. jungkook immediately forgot all his troubles and melted in the older's lips.

their lips brushed against each other in perfect sync. this kiss wasn't filled with lust or passion, it was filled with gentleness and love.

jungkook let out a quiet moan when the older slightly bit his lip. that seemed to trigger something in taehyung and he pushed jungkook down on the bed climbing on top of him.

parting from the kiss to breath, taehyung started kissing the younger's neck and went down to his pale collarbones, leaving hickies.

jungkook gasped and pushed taehyung off him standing up from the bed.

"i... i am sorry i can't."

taehyung stared at jungkook with a straight face as the younger picked up his things and left the house.

taehyung flopped on his back on the bed and sighed loudly.

jungkook breathed out as soon as he exited the house.

don't get him wrong, jungkook enjoyed it but for some reason it felt too rushed yet... right?

jungkook was extremely confused and searched for his phone. taking out his phone, he noticed something.

his keys...

he roamed through every pocket he had and mentally cursed throwing his head back.

he forgot his keys and it was already dark outside.

well, what can you do? he had no other choice but to go back to taehyung.

knocking on the door, it flung open revealing taehyung with a playful smirk.

"changed your mind, jungkook?"

a/n: it suddenly went from 158°c to -37°c and now back to 60°c

#13 in