SIXTEEN

"hey, taehyungie, i am going out to the café with my friend, minyeon."

jungkook was putting on his timberlands (basic) while informing taehyung about his plans.

it was already the first day of spring. the sun was out yet it was still quite cold. leftover snow was melting, making the streets fill up with little streams. there wasn't much snow anyways so its not like they were drowning.

"why dont i know about this minyeon guy? who is he?" taehyung questioned curiously.

"you know, i sometimes question which one of us has memory problems cause i've told you about him multiple times from now. he is my best friend from the university."
jungkook scoffed and put on his light blue trench coat.

both of the boys decided to live in taehyungs apartment. even though it was small, they felt comfortable there. they got some more furniture and finally got a couch.

"w-well you talk a lot, so i must've forgotten, anyways, have fun and dont do anything you're not supposed to do, remember you belong to me." taehyung stated and flopped on the couch opening up his laptop to finish his work.

"you silly goose, i know that."

taehyung and jungkook giggled and jungkook went out the door, locking it afterwards.

as soon as he stepped outside the fresh smell of spring hit him. it was miraculous.

jungkook went by foot to the cafe since it wasn't so far from their house. just like a little kid, he stepped into puddles, sending splashes all over.

when he got to the cafe, he opened the door which made the bell above it, give out a pleasant ring.

jungkook noticed minyeon at a table near the window and waved. minyeon was wearing a white, oversized sweater and black ripped jeans with a gucci belt. the boy always had a great sense of style.

"hi jungkookie! how have you been? haven't seen you in ages!"

minyeon hugged jungkook and the younger hugged back.

"it really felt like an eternity passed, i'm great, and you?"

"i'm fine, let's order something!" minyeon said gesturing them to sit at the table.

jungkook decided to order a strawberry milkshake while minyeon went for a caramel macchiato.

"so... how are you and taehyung? what about your memory?"

"well it's actually fully back now, i remember everything! i remember every little thing we did with him and you know, i finally feel like a human again!"

"so you weren't a human before?"

"haha, no, i mean like... i felt like part of me was missing and now that i got my memory back i feel so much better and so much happier!"

minyeon smiled "that is great, kook! i guess you look happier, you do."

their drinks arrived and both took a sip tasting their delicious dishes.

"how does taehyung feel about it?" minyeon asked taking another sip of his macchiato.

"uhh... he doesn't know i have my memory back yet..."

"what?!?! jungkook why haven't you told him yet?"

"i wanted to make it a surprise, but i just cant find the right time for it."

"a whole century will pass till you find the 'perfect moment', just tell him."

jungkook let out a deep sigh and held his head with his arms.

"it's much harder than it seems, i really want to but... ugh i dont know."

❆ ❆ ❆

minyeon escorted jungkook to his house and they stood a couple of minutes talking to each other near the door.

"remember, you have a limited amount of chances, if you dont decide to tell him now, it might be too late, then."

"i understand..."

minyeon gestured jungkook into a hug and the younger happily hugged his hyung. since minyeon was taller than jungkook, jungkooks head rested on his chest and that reminded him of taehyung who was probably already eagerly waiting for him at home.

"dont make bad decisions."

"i won't, eomma." jungkook teased and pouted.

"goodbye~"

"bye-bye~"

jungkook waved and went to his apartment unlocking the door with his keys. the door made a squeaky sound as it opened. as soon as jungkook stepped into the house he saw a mad taehyung leaning against the wall of the hallway.

"hey, hyung..." jungkook spoke quietly knowing he did something wrong.

"would you mind explaining what that was?"

"what was what?"

taehyung rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"you and that minyeon guy stood on the street hugging like a married couple... for like 5 whole minutes!"

"jesus, taehyungie, relax. we are just friends who haven't seen each other in a long time... "

"yah, friends"

"is tae-tae jelly?" jungkook said in a cute and teasing voice.

"w-what? no i am not!" taehyung turned around and went to the kitchen.

"oh little tae-tae is jelly of his boyfriend." jungkook kept teasing him.

"ok fine!" tae yelled from the kitchen "just dont hang out with that minyeon guy too much, he annoys me..."

"you haven't even seen him, tae! "

"well, yeah but still. stop arguing with your hyung."

"i wasn't even-"

"hush! lets cuddle now, i feel sad."

jungkook took off his coat and shoes and went to taehyung who was sitting on the couch, hugging a pillow.

"and here i thought you were a dominant one but you're actually a softie."

"that's not what you said last time we fucked..."

"taehyung, language!"

"uhhh... made love to each other? that sound weird as fuck."

jungkook crossed his arm and gave taehyung a death stare.

"taehyung, no cursing in this house!!"

"no louis vuitton belts either, but you somehow still wear it!"

"but that is a belt!"

"but that is a word!"

"jesus...."

"you called?"

both of the boys bursted out laughing. they cuddled together on their newly bought couch and watched spongebob, because why not?

a/n: would someone like to date me? i'll buy you food and gift you a teddy bear, we can cuddle 24/7 and watch cartoons :)

#6 to