TWELVE

"why didn't you call me!!?? do you know how worried i was!?"

"why do you even care about my life?!"

"because i care a about you! i don't even know where you live! you never answered my calls and didn't reply to my messages!"

"i had my reasons."

after waking up the two got into a fight. taehyung wanted to know why didn't jungkook answer him and just left so abruptly.

taehyung grabbed jungkook's wrist and looked him in the eyes.

"jungkook, you don't even know how much i care for you. i was so worried."

"well why do you care so much? why couldn't you just let me go? "

"because! all these years i never stopped having those butterflies in my stomach when I think of you. i lost you jungkook! how could i ever let you go if i've been searching for you all this time."

"but you could've found someone better... why deal with me? i lost all our memories, taehyung..."

jungkook lowered his head and sobbed.

"then let's make new ones."

"you really want this? i don't understand why?"

taehyung chuckled and smiled.

"because, i... i love you, dummy."

jungkook wrapped his hands around the olders waist and smiled. taehyung hugged back and buried his nose in the younger's hair, smelling his sweet scent.

"i love you too, taehyung."

-

"and that's how they became boyfriends all over again." jimin finished his story.

jimin, hoseok, and yoongi all sat in a cafe enjoying their drinks while jimin spoke about everything taehyung told him through the phone.

"wow, these two were meant to be! they lived through so much but are still together." hoseok added.

"i think the opposite, actually." yoongi proclaimed his statement.

both jimin and hoseok gave him a confused look.

"well think about it. they went though a car accident, living apart for two years, and memory loss. to me they are more like 'hints' that their relationship is just not meant to be."

"well honestly, that does make sense, but ... i don't know." hoseok stroked his hair, thoughtfully.

he finished his drink and took a bite of his chocolate cookie.

"maybe you are right yoongi. i mean, we are no one to judge. their feelings for each other are strong but maybe destiny wanted them to suffer." jimin proclaimed.

"i think suffer is a harsh word, maybe just a bit of struggle." hoseok said his thought.

yoongi took a sip of his drink and spoke.

"in my opinion, suffer is the perfect word. taehyung was literally about to suicide when he found out jungkook disappeared."

the three boys sat in silence until the waitress came and tool their finished drinks. it was yoongi's treat, so he took out his wallet and payed. the waitress took the money and went to get the change.

"here's my final opinion on this." yoongi stated.
"their love is mutal. they were meant to love each other till the end of their lives. remeber that silly promise they made up? it's like a promise of love till death."

"we'll they both almost died in a car accident... I don't really get your point here, yoongi."

"all i am saying is that it's like they're destined to meet but not destined to be together. you know how some people can stay in your heart but not in your life..."

a/n: yoongi is a philosophical softie^

#10 people