EIGHTEEN

a month has passed and it was already april. jungkook and taehyung lived the same happy life ... well not so happy...

jungkook went out with minyeon a lot and that bothered the life out of taehyung. he really tried not showing his jealousy since jungkook kept saying that they were only friends yet sometimes he couldn't help but speak his mind.

jungkook didn't understand why taehyung was so jealous all the time... minyeon and him were only friends.

"uhm, tae, i'm going out to the ... shop."

jungkook obviously lied. he didn't want to make taehyung mad by saying that he is going to hang out with minyeon so lying was his best choice.

"but we were at the shop yester-"

"bye hyungie~"

jungkook didn't let taehyung finish his sentence and ran out the door hoping tae wouldn't suspect anything.

he gave out a sigh and started to walk quickly towards his destination.

taehyung knew something was off but he decided to let it be ... at least for some time. he took his phone and called hoseok.

❆❆❆

jungkook walked down a park isle until he saw a familiar face near a bench.

"hey minyeon!" jungkook waved happily at him and as they reached each other, they embraced in a hug.

"hey, kooks! how have you been?"

"oh same as always."

"is tae still jealous of us? i mean, our friendship..."

jungkook scoffed and lowered his head.
"yeah and it's so annoying, i dont get why? we are only friends..."

"well he must have his reasons then. should we get an ice cream to cheer you up?"

jungkook immediately brightened up and smiled.

they went through the park until they came up to a little shop where they got themselves some ice cream. jungkook went for a banana and vanilla while minyeon took himself a watermelon and chocolate one.

"it's okay i will pay." minyeon stated handing the money to the cashier.

"but.. that would be as if we're on a date..."

"no its fine, make it a friend date."
minyeon winked playfully and took his change, putting it in his left pocket.

❆❆❆

taehyung saw it was getting a bit dark outside so he decided to go out and search for jungkook.

he took out his phone and dialed jimin.

"hello from the side, tae."

"uhh hi... am i interrupting you at the moment?"

"no, why would you?"

"oh i dont know, maybe you were making out with yoongi like every goddamn time i call you?"

"i-i was not!"

"come on, don't lie."

"ok fine, you burnt chicken nugget, what did you want anyways."