June 10

“I am dying!” Vel exclaims, dropping onto the couch with her head straight onto Jackson’s lap. “Just because Astro is doing a variety show, does not mean you get to mope and hazardously throw you and my grandchild around,” Jackson mutters, running his fingers through her hair. “I keep getting braxton hicks, but I know I’m not in labor yet, which sucks because he is huge and trying to kick my lung out of my body.” She sighs, arching her back so she can turn onto her side. “Well, I have to go catch my flight, will you be okay alone?” Jackson asks and Vel rolls her eyes, “No, I’m going to go into labor the moment nobody is available.” She faux cries and the male freezes, “And I am staying here.”
“Get your ass to Gucci Mane.” Vel snaps, pushing herself up with the help of Marsh’s pulling. “Fine, but you aren’t allowed to have that baby without me here.”
“Okay, Marsh, just us,” Vel says, swaying her hips in the kitchen as she mixes up the spiciest kimchi possible. The giant dog simply whimpers and whines, laying down and rolling over, belly up. Vel stares for a moment before realizing, “It was supposed to be my turn!” Vel whines, abandoning her labor inducing cooking and waddling upstairs with Marsh behind her. After about two hours, Vel is laying in her bed with Marsh and the new, cleaned pup.

“We’re ho-you were busy, I see.” Sanha chuckles, crawling into his bed behind Vel who simply smiles. “I also saw you were abusing the power of the kitchen while we weren’t here.” Sanha adds and she laughs, “Yes, well, I would have continued, but I had to deliver a pup. Also known as our sons familiar.” The witch grumbles, haphazardly turning to snuggle into her mate's chest.
“Well, they won’t have to wait too long, all of us can smell the pitocin running through your veins. We’re going to be parents any day now.”
“Cool, so when all of you leave me alone tomorrow, I am allowed to do whatever I want to start this?” Vel asks and Sanha rolls his eyes, “I will go call Chae-young and Amber, see if any of them can come to make sure that you don’t induce yourself.”