February 9-2

“Does anyone else hear that?” Vel asks from Sanhas lap as they pose for pictures. She had been hearing a crying sound for the past ten minutes, but it had just turned to almost wailing. “Hear what?” Yoongi asks and Vel rolls her eyes, getting up and unleashing Candle, “You have supernatural hearing and you still can’t hear it.” She mutters and pats her foxes head, “Find it.” The girl says and follows the fox as it runs after the sound, eventually coming to a large fountain where a child was sitting on the edge while sobbing. Vel sees the child and runs forward, kneeling down, “Hey, hey, breath,” The teen starts and the child looks at her, taking shaky breaths as he was told until he was breathing normally.
“What’s your name?” Vel asks, grabbing his hands and trying to warm them up with her own. It was freezing outside and he was soaked and shivering, “J-Jamie, I three.” He says and Vel nods, “Okay, do you know where your mommy or daddy is?” She asks, getting a little closer as his eyes droop in tiredness while BTS and Astro start appearing behind her since Candle had gone to lead them to Vel. “Home, I come play.” He says and Vel thinks for a moment before asking, “Did you leave home to come play here?”
When Jamie nods, she smiles, “Well that isn’t what good boys do, is it?” She asks and he shakes his head with a frown, “I cold now.” He says and she nods, “Well how about I take you out of these wet clothes and warm you up while my pretty fox over there takes my brother to go find your mommy and daddy?” Vel suggests and is very pleased when Jamie nods and raises his arms to be picked up, which she gladly obliges to, sitting on the edge of the fountain with him in her lap as she quickly pulls his clothes off except for his slightly damp pull up. “Can some of you follow Candle with his shirt and let his parents know to come here with some clothes for him, please?” Vel asks, before noticing that Jamie was getting paler and starting to shiver more, so without hesitation, she lifts the bottom of her sweatshirt and put the boy in, allowing him to leech off of her own body heat. “Sleepy.” Jamie whines and tries to start going to sleep against Vels chest, the girl's eyes instantly widening, “No, sweetie, no sleeping, let’s talk. My name is Vel and I love animals, what is your favorite animal?” She says, knowing that if he goes to sleep while freezing, he might get worse. “Mouse.” He mumbles and tries sleeping again, but Vel retracts her hands inside the sweatshirt and starts rubbing his skin and hair while looking around until her eyes land on her mate, “Sanha, come talk to him while I warm him up.” She says and the male jogs over, sitting next to them, “Hello, my name is Sanha,” He starts and decides funny faces would work, so he peeks his head through the neck of the sweatshirt, “And I’m really silly!” He finishes, making funny faces at Jamie, earning loud giggles that make Vel beam in pride as the boy's temperature rise back to a normal level.
Sanha continues to keep Jamie awake for the next thirty minutes, even as the child's parents run up with BTS and Candle. “Jamie!” The woman yells and instead of coming out of the sweatshirt, Jamie pops his head out next to Vels, “MOMMY!” He yells with a big smile. Vel smiles at the interaction as the mom runs through the park to them while pulling Jamie out of her sweatshirt, earning a whine. “No whining, go hug your mommy, she has a blanket for you.” The teen says and hugs Sanha while watching Jamie toddle towards his mom who sweeps him up while sobbing and wrapping the blanket around her son. “I’m hungry.” Vel says, glancing up at her mate with a smirk, “Then I guess it is time to go eat, huh.” Sanha says back teasingly before leaning in for a kiss, but when their lips connect, they are interrupted by the sound of a camera going off, so they look up to see Taehyung with the camera, “And now we know what we are posting as the first picture of your official Twitter account.” Jungkook says with a grin while the Jamie and his parents walk up to them, “Thank you so much for taking care of him.” The woman says as she and her husband bow.
“No problem, just if you guys are busy a lot, get him an animal and have it trained to know the way to your house.” Vel suggests and the man glares, “Are you trying to tell us we’re bad parents?” He growls and Vel sighs, “It was just a suggestion, do what you will with it. But I am damp and chilly now, so we are going to excuse ourselves, have a nice day,” Vel says to the parents before squatting down to Jamie's level, “And you, little man, don’t go places without someone, okay?” The little boy nods before jumping into Vels arms for a hug.
“I’m so sorry,” The mom starts, “My name is Kristen and Jamie doesn’t usually like other people and you’re probably busy with school, but I was wondering if we could exchange numbers and you could watch him sometime?” She asks and Vel shrugs, “Sure, but you would have to talk to my brother about it, he is the one that went to get you.” She says and gestures to BTS as they stand off to the side with most of Astro. Kristen nods and walks over to the group of boys while Jin goes to the young couple, “Before Vels blood sugar drops, you two go ahead to the restaurant, my brother is expecting you and has a table ready where fans will be able to get a good view of your date.” Seokjin says, winking and Sanha grins, grabbing Vels hand and dragging her as he walks.
“Slow down! I have little legs, you behemoth!” She exclaims, resulting in Sanha turning around and throwing her over his shoulder, causing his mate to scream, “Put me down, man-child!”
“No, I’m faster and this gives me a great view.” Sanha chuckles, pinching Vels butt and laughing at her squeak of surprise. “I’m gonna give you a laxative before you go on stage for that.” She grumbles, going lax in his grip and patting his butt, adding, “I guess I have a pretty good view as well.”

“That was the most awkward meal I have ever had, do they think we can’t see them?” Vel says as she lays on Sanhas bed with him, Astro and BTS all were conversing about new living situations in the kitchen while the young couple reminisced in their date where they had to act like they didn’t notice the fangirls outside in the bushes with cameras. “Probably, you wanna check Twitter and see how everything is going?” Sanha says with a grin, sitting up at the nod and grabbing Vels new phone to log into their new, shared Twitter account. “Well, we already have eight million followers, but that is probably because your brother followed us with the BTS account, but everything seems to be pretty positive in the comments of the picture they posted of us earlier,” Sanha states, showing her the picture of them kissing in the park.
“I want that as the background of my phone, please,” Vel says and Sanha makes quick work of her request. “I think we will have a few classes together tomorrow, but I know that we have lunch together, so I will see you tomorrow.” Sanha says, hugging his mate who frowns and hugs back, “No, I’m staying the night with you.” She says and he shakes his head, “No. I wish, but I have been listening to their conversation out there, you are going back and we will see each other at school and have dinner together on most nights when my rehearsals don’t go overtime.” He explains and her frown deepens, “Fine, but you have to hug me until I leave.” She grumbles, latching onto his chest and smiling as he leans in for kisses. “You two are so cute,” Taehyung giggles as he and MJ peek through the doorway, startling the two out of their kiss, “But it is time to go because a bunch of maknaes have to get ready for school tomorrow.” MJ adds and Vel groans, “Will you let me stay if I promise that when you wake up in the morning, I could possibly be pregnant?” She asks and while MJ and Sanha turn red, Taehyung screams, “I’LL GO ASK!” before zooming to the kitchen as Vel bursts out laughing and sits up, turning their previous cuddling position into her straddling him. “Nice try, but you aren’t ovulating, so let’s go,” Jimin yells from a room over.
“He knows me so well~” Vel purrs leaning down to tongue kiss her mate before rolling off of him and waddling to Sanhas closet. “What are you doing?” Jimin asks, watching as she takes off her sweatshirt, the sight making Jimin gasp and look at Sanha, “How hard did you mark her?” He exclaims, the bruised and scabbed mating mark looking like dark shades of concerning colors. “Hard, and she is getting another of my sweatshirts that smells like me. Her nose is stronger than mine because of how bad her eyesight is.” Sanha says with a big smile as Vel wiggles into his yellow sweatshirt. “I hope the school knows I’m not wearing the uniform.” She grumbles, pecking Sanhas lips for the last time of the night before leaving the room with an, “I love you!” To her mate. Jimin takes one look at Sanha and leaves, chuckling out, “Damn is he whipped.”