It would be easy to accuse her. Gabriella was the type of a girl who could fool many. She, a trained seductress could make anyone believe whatever she wanted them too. The beauty of her face was enough, most of the time she didn't even have to speak but no one, not even she could act out love the way she did for my brother. I could see the feelings she had for him. I could feel the pain she felt for him. Love couldn't be played so well. For a split second, it even seemed like she cared more than I did.

It was only now that I started to wonder about all the strange things Antonio had done. He was the one to accuse her of being the spy. He got into my brothers head and made him believe that she was the moll. It was because of him that Gabby spend a whole day chained up and tortured like a damn dog in that basement. But the worst part of it all was that it was also his idea to let her go. He seemed suspicious, Gabriella's words were burning a hole through my head. 

Why did he have a sudden change of heart? Why let her go if he was so convinced that she was the spy. There must have been something going on. Why was Gabby so terrified of Antonio? What had he done to her? It was after hearing his name that she lost it.

"No, nothing yet" Felix answered. Antonio sighed, running a hand through his hair, looking distressed. I had the sudden urge to scoff at him. Gabriella's words had really influenced my opinion about him. I had a bad feeling about him. I got goosebumps as he sat down next to me, facing me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me quietly.

"I'll be fine once they wake up," I said ignoring the nagging feeling inside telling me something was wrong. He gave my shoulder a small squeeze.

"Is Gabriella...okay?" He asked quietly. Hearing her name come out of his mouth made me feel uncomfortable. I couldn't stop wondering what had he done to her. Surely there was no way she was lying. Something clearly had happened.

"I-" I took a deep breath, trying to act normal.

"She's In the ICU right now" Felix cut me off, sensing my discomfort. I looked away, trying not to think about it. I didn't want to remember the scene in front of me. It still haunted me in my nightmares.

"Can we visit?" He asked, surprising me. Only over my dead body would he visit Gabriella. He was the cause of her current situation. I wanted to jump up and confront him but I kept my mouth shut.

Not now, I reminded myself.

"She's been there for over twenty-four hours now. They said we could visit once she's stable but we haven't gotten any news yet" Felix said angrily. He blamed himself for not stopping her before it was too late. He believed that if he had acted sooner she wouldn't have done it.

"Is she alright though?" Antonio asked worriedly. We all stayed quiet, not knowing what to answer. The truth was we didn't know the condition she was in. We spent the whole night next to the surgery rooms at ICU waiting for any information but we received none.

"We don't know," I said quietly.

"We don't know if she'll make it," Felix said, making my knees weaken.

"Stop that! They are both going to be okay!" I exclaimed, glaring at Felix.

"Listen to her, Felix. They'll be just fine" Vincent said, approaching from the hallway. I leaned back on the uncomfortable chair, bringing my knees up to my chest. I had to be positive, I reminded myself.

"Antonio, boss called. He wants us back at the estate. He's coming to the hospital" Vincent said alarming us all. I scoffed. So father had finally decided to come? I shook my head, looking down. Everything was so messed up. Could things get even worse? I bit my tongue the second I thought of that, afraid I'd curse it.

"Let's go," He said, standing up.

"Call us once you get information," Vincent said before leaving. Felix put his arm around my shoulder, hugging me to his chest. He caressed my hair and I bit my tongue, trying to keep myself from crying. How did everything mess up so much? How could this even happen? I wanted my brother back so damn much. I would take him back even if he hated me. I just wanted him to be okay. I wanted my best friend back. I wanted to see their love. The feelings they would never admit they had for each other. 

"How did this happen?" I asked quietly, hoping Felix had all the answers. 

"It was my fault. If only I were faster I-" Felix began to talk until I cut him off. 

"Stop it. It wasn't your fault! She would've done it anyway. If we ran anytime sooner she'd throw herself out of that damn window" I exclaimed, looking up. He clenched his teeth, looking away. 

"Felix, we can't change the past. We-"

"You don't understand! It's my damn cousin, my brother we're talking about!  Our Chris!  And that girl whom I didn't manage to save is not just any girl. It's Gabby goddamit. Gabby, Isabella our Gabby is there on the verge of death!" He exclaimed angrily, making me look down. 

"Don't you think I know that?" I hissed angrily. He shook his head, breathing out. We said nothing after that. My thoughts wandered back to Antonio. I convinced myself that I needed to know the truth. 

"Felix, I need to ask you something," I said a few minutes later. 

"Hm," he said without looking up.

"I wanted to talk about Antonio," I said after a minute. At his name Felix's eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Gabriella was-"

"Terrified of him" I finished the sentence for him.

"It was extremely strange. I'm not saying she was lying but you saw the situation she was in. She-"

"Felix, just answer my question," I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright, what is it?" He asked. I felt extremely uncomfortable bringing this up.

"Remember the day before I flew to Italia?" I asked, making him nod.

"Well do you remember the reason?" I asked again, making his eyebrows raise. I took that as a yes and opened my mouth to speak when one of the nurses ran to us with a small smile on her face. We both jumped up ready to hear her.

"Is everything okay?" I asked terrified.

"No, not at all," She said out of breath.

"What's going on?" Felix asked, taking a step forward.

"Congratulations guys. The boy is awake"