Akame ga Creed! Season 2 Trailer

A/N: Thank for supporting my story. Sorry that I haven't been active in a while, I'll try to post more for High School is Complicated. Anyways, thanks for supporting my stories and enjoy this trailer or whatever.

"What have you brought me today, General Jibaku?" Asked the young Emperor. General Jibaku approached the throne with the two Ex-Night Raid members: Akame and Tatsumi.

"Akame and the user of Incursio, your majesty," the dark shogun answered. Prime Minister Honest, who is behind the throne of the emperor grins to himself evilly.

The scene changes to Ezio who is training with a dummy, punching the head of the dummy with the strength of his fist. Mine entered the scene. "Can't be less hard against the poor dummy?" She asked with a small chuckle. Ezio pants the looks at Mine.

"We need to train harder if we're gonna beat the Empire," Ezio says as he starts punching the dummy again.

"Aren't you overdoing it though?" Mine asked.

"With Akame gone, killing Esdeath will be harder," he continued punching. "And with Tatsumi gone..." he punched the head of the dummy clean off. "We have no symbol."

The scene changes to Akame looking out of a window as she began speaking. "I believe what I'm doing is for the good of my friends... I know they won't forgive me-"

"Don't say that," Tatsumi interrupted as he was behind her. He puts a hand on her shoulder. "General Jibaku made a promise that he won't harm them." Akame turns around with teary eyes.

"Doesn't mean he won't kill them."

The scene changes to a zoomed in shot of a glowing red nodachi. "I hate the darkness that swallowed this country whole," General Jibaku says. "But if I dared to even look at the light... I will be punished." The scene zooms into the dark shogun's mask as the red light of the blade reflects on him.

This Spring

"I don't think I can keep going..." Leone whimpers as she sheds tears. Ezio and Lubbock are there with her.

"We'll lose a lot," Ezio says to her. "But we won't lose everything."

"What if we do?" Lubbock asked, feeling depressed.

"Then we'll keep fighting," Ezio answered. "Loss is what motivates us to keep going."

The scene changes to the view of the Capital as Esdeath's voice starts speaking. "I can't wait for the war to begin." Esdeath was seen standing in between of Budo and Jibaku.

"People will die," Budo said.

"Nothing new about that," General Jibaku crossed his arms.

"Come on, boys," Esdeath nudges the two generals. "What will possibly go wrong?"

"A lot can go wrong, Esdeath," Jibaku clipped. Esdeath pouts at the black general.

"You're getting older than Budo here, and he's older than both of us," she sighed, making Budo glare at the woman.

The scene changes to a location of ruins. Ezio stood alone as he faced Akame and Kurome. He has his hand grasped tightly to the handle of his sword. "I'm ready when you are," Ezio said sharply.