Forty (part two)

Maddie's POV

"Shift a little towards me, Madz.." Bea instructs, her voice almost inaudible. "Just move slowly. If we're doing this, then I want to do it right."

Bea reached for the stray strands of hair on my face and tucked it gently behind my ear as she studies my face.

"Are you cold?" She asks softly, her features worried. "We don't have to do this, you know."

I am cold.

The cool breeze just keeps sending shivers all over my body. Hindi rin nakakatulong na I'm basically almost naked in front of her.

But the biggest culprit is this person right in front me who is just making me squirm on her intense gaze. I'm getting overly conscious about my appearance but being under her gaze somewhat excites me a lot.

"I want to." I find myself saying, my hand giving her a reassuring pat on her cheek. "Besides, ako yung nag-suggest nito eh."

She nods slowly, still looking intently at me as if searching even for a hint of reluctance. Lalo tuloy akong kinakabahan sa titigan n'ya.

Only you can make me feel this way, Beatriz.

"I'll be fast." She says as she gives me a smile. She tucks a pink flower on my ear, her warm hand brushing against my face. "You look pretty."

"Thanks." I smile a little, willing myself to calm down.

It's alright. It's my Beatriz after all.

She gives me one more smile before turning back her focus on her camera. "Alright, shift some more. Just be playful in front of the camera. I got you."

I start by smiling a little, trying my best not to be so stiff and be as natural as possible just as she snaps pictures of me, doing all sorts of positions to take a picture of me in different angles. I laughed because of that. She looks like a professional photographer and a crazed fan at the same time.

I think she might've captured awkward shots since I'm laughing and moving but who cares? I feel so light and carefree that I just don't care anymore.

"Good. I already got great shots here." She grins as she sprints towards me to show me the photos she took.

"I look like a model!" I exclaim in disbelief. I didn't know I could look that good on a picture.

I'm looking so genuinely happy laughing that way, my arms mid-air as I danced and moved around kanina in front of the camera. I'm surprised na hindi man lang blurred or awkward yung kuha. It just looks refreshingly candid.

 It just looks refreshingly candid

"Well, duh." She laughs. "Di ba you asked me to be your photographer for the day?"

I smile. We're actually supposed to have a bonding time now kasi pinagbigyan ako nina Bea ng isang reward for cooperating with them sa beach volleyball and winning it with them easily.