Twenty-five

Maddie's POV

"Baby?" Bea calls as soon as she sees me habang ako eto, natulala sa pagkakatitig sakanya. She's wearing a black two piece for crying out loud!

I know we're in a beach pero lahat ng atensyon nasa kanya! She's making heads turn mapa-babae man o lalaki. And who wouldn't? She's stunning, oozing with sex appeal and charisma! One smirk or smile from her will surely be the death of a person.

"Isabel Beatriz." I say in gritted teeth. "Magpalit ka nga!"

"Huh?" Takang tanong nya as she looks down on what she's wearing. "Baby, this is the only swimsuit I packed for this trip."

I glare at her. "Mag-t shirt ka tsaka shorts. O kaya long sleeves at pants, wala akong paki. I'm telling you to change!"

She pouts as she runs her long slender fingers on her silky hair. Ugh, that act alone is so freaking sexy. Shit! Control yourself, Madeleine! "Pamalit na damit lang nasa bag ko, and malayo na tayo sa hotel. Baby, let it go na. I wanna swim already."

"Fine," I say. "Wag kang magkakamaling tumingin sa iba, Beatriz. Dudukutin ko talaga mata mo."

For the life of -- she laughs! Lalo lang tuloy nag-iinit ulo ko sa babaing 'to. "Is that what you're worried about, Madz? C'mon, how could I look at someone else when there's a goddess in front of me?"

I suddenly feel the heat on my cheeks. Seriously, this girl is unbelievable! "I hate you, Dummy."

She smirks and pulls me by my waist as she kisses me sweetly on my forehead. "I love you, Beautiful."

My lips curled into a small smile as I feel Bea's hand on mine, her fingers interlocking with mine. "Hm, breezy."

She cocks her head as she laughs. "Take your shirt off na baby."

Napalunok ako sa pagtitig nya. She's looking at me seriously na para bang ako lang yung nakikita nya. She smirks a little as she caught me looking at her lips. "Ugh! I hate you!"

"I love you," she smiles cutely.

I'm wearing an oversized shirt and short maong shorts. I initially planned to take off just my shirt but since my girlfriend's been teasing me kanina pa, I decided to show off. I slowly took off my shirt, getting pretty excited at the thought of sneakily teasing my girlfriend in public. I smirk as she watches me as I slowly unbutton my shorts. I almost laughed nung nahuli ko syang napalunok.

She frowns as she looks away. "Hm, little witch."

It's my turn to laugh as I see her flustered. "Oh? Anong feeling?"

I tilt her head using my fingers, making her look directly at me. "You look incredible, Madz."

I blush. "Pero I'm not so generous that I'd let anyone see your gorgeous body as you walk around looking like that." She says as she bends down to pick my maong shorts. "And I know you only did that to get back at me. You've made your point already kaya go wear this na. Baka makasapak lang ako kapag may nag-try lumandi sayo."

I bite my lower lip to keep myself from smiling. She knows me too well. Even the fact that I don't like wearing revealing clothes and showing off too much skin.

Haaaaaaay, I'm so blessed to have this human.

"I love you, Beatriz." I say with all of my heart as I gaze into her captivating eyes filled with so much love.

"I love you too, Madeleine Yrenea Madayag-de Leon." She replies as she pulls me in to kiss me on my lips.

I could only close my eyes to savor the moment, letting myself get excited to feel her soft lips on mine.