Qian Xiang sitting below looked at the stage with a complicated gaze. His original purpose was to let Zheng Junming show his superiority to Lu Jingyu, but right now he actually let Junming be defeated by Lu Jingyu. Even though he intended to favor Zheng Junming, in his heart he was also unwilling to admit, just from looking at the skill and technique exhibited, Zheng Junming was actually not able to compare to Lu Jingyu.

But there was no need to worry, Qian Xiang comforted himself, and also used his gaze to comfort the Zheng Junming on stage, no matter how fancy his technique was it was still useless, that part of the score was very small, the taste was still the most important part. He had eaten this dish of Zheng Junming’s before, the taste definitely had no deficiencies, and it was exactly because of this dish that they had become friends. So he believed that Zheng Junming would definitely not let him be disappointed.

The audience below the stage began chatting by whispering into each other’s ears, even though they did their best to lower their voice, but Qian Xiang could still hear clearly some conversation content from those sitting relatively close to him.

“So handsome! I never knew before that originally Lu Jingyu’s appearance while cooking was actually this handsome!”

“Quickly take a picture, remember to turn off the flash, don’t be discovered, just take a picture of Lu Jingyu by himself.”

A person on his other side said, “Hey hey, let’s also take some pictures of Lu Jingyu ba.”

“Didn’t you exhaust all methods to crowd in to see Zheng Junming? Didn’t you say that Zheng Junming was your husband? Changing your mind so quickly, where’s your integrity?”

“I am just a face dog, whoever is handsome then I’ll like whoever, integrity this kind of thing is only worth a few dollars.”

“Before didn’t everyone online say that Lu Jingyu actually didn’t know at all how to cook? They even said that with confidence and evidence, I even thought that he really didn’t know how to cook. But seeing his attitude now, obviously he is very proficient.”

“What use does his movements being practiced to be handsome have? If the taste isn’t good then it’s done in vain, we should still wait until the judges’ reviews and then talk about it, otherwise if you now think that he seems like he will do well, at that time your face will be hit.”

Flying Dragon Plays Phoenix is a soup dish, whether the soup flavor is delicious is especially important, the squid and chicken’s taste needs to be mutually flavorful. Not only could you not destroy their original flavor, but you also needed to get an effect of complementing each other, it was very demanding.

Even plating the dish required the competitors to choose their own tableware. Jing Yang selected a relatively flat round soup bowl, and set the bowl on top of an oval plate. He used his extra time to carve vegetables into a yellow dragon and a multicolored phoenix and plated it on the edge of the plate. Instantly this added a somewhat imposing atmosphere to the plate, precisely the same grandeur as in the dish’s name.

Jing Yang pressed the bell to indicate to the host that he had already finished, the camera gave his dish a close up. Obviously they wouldn’t be able to see out how it would taste, but this one dragon and phoenix were carved vividly and lifelike, it seemed like they were coming alive. Even the most amateur could see that his carving skills were very powerful.

The host declared that time was up, and all of the participants all had to immediately stop moving their hands. Because Jing Yang was the first done, he was also the first to carry his dish over to give the judges to taste.

After the several judges finished tasting the dish, they repeatedly nodded, discussed with each other their own thoughts for a bit, and then each individually gave a score and evaluation.