2

I quietly used my phone then saw something in my peripheral vision. My common sense was telling me not to go, but my curiosity got the best of me. I followed where I last saw it then sighed. I didn't know where to go. I heard faint sounds coming from afar and followed them.

I ended up opening the door to the roof and saw someone sitting dangerously on the edge. I didn't want to call out to them and possibly cause their death, but getting too close would result in the same thing. I made a bit of noise and got them to turn around.

"Sunwoo?" "Eric?" He carefully moved from the ledge then walked over to me. "What are you doing here so early?" We had asked at the same time and erupted into a fit of giggles. "Well, if I want to terrorize faculty, gotta prepare early. What about you?"

"Well...I'm usually here early. Parents work far away." I didn't want him to know about my aunt. He'd probably think I get special treatment. "Oh, sucks. Since you're here. Join me on the ledge." "I'm good." He dragged me over to the ledge then sat down.

I reluctantly sat with him and opted for looking at him rather than down below. I noticed his eyes were fixated on the ground below us. "What's going through your mind?" "Someone's down there." "I don't want to look..." "Afraid of heights?" "No...just falling."

"Well, seems like someone's cheating." My head snapped downwards and spotted the two culprits. "Oh my god, he's gay!?" "Shh!" They didn't detect us thankfully as they continued to flirt down below. "Who would've thought? They really didn't look like they had interest..."

"You know the whole school won't leave them alone about it if it gets out." He looked at me with a smirk and I hated that I knew what was on his mind. "Eric, no." "Sunwoo, yes. Let's out their gay asses." "How would like it if someone did that to you?" He went quiet.

"Let's not then." It made me happy to know that he had some sort of common sense about him. "They're really going at it..." "I bet you ₩5670.75* that they start grabbing each other's dicks." "I'll take on that bet." I hoped that I'd be getting some cash today from him.

"Pay up." "Dang..." He handed it over as we moved from the ledge. "Students are going to start filing in soon. And I'm sure they know that too." We headed down the stairs and I finally decided to ask. "Why were you on the roof?" "It's where I like to hang out."

"Oh." "It also gives me some semblance of peace. My mother loved the sky, so I feel closer to her this way." I decided not to ask in fear of upsetting him. "I didn't mean to share something this personal. It just came out. Forget I said it." "Okay..."

[에릭]
I dozed off in class then was shook awake by Seunghyun. "Bro." "Huh?" The class was looking at me and so was the teacher. "Mr. Sohn?" "I don't know, 6?" The class giggled as the teacher shook his head. "Moving on..." "Dude, you've been spaced all morning."

"I was up late writing." "You finally got something good?" "Yeah." I handed him my papers in excitement. He read over them, many emotions present on his face. The bell rung and Seunghyun sprung out of his seat. "This is so good!" "Really?" "Yeah!"

"So, may I know your new inspiration?" "Nah. I'm not sure of it myself..." I decided to write a story based off of us two, and I didn't quite want Seunghyun to know. "Well, who or what ever it is, I hope it doesn't..." He frowned, and I knew exactly what he meant.

I walked to my next class then counted down from 5. My name was soon heard on the pa asking me to report to the teacher's lounge. I quickly slapped a few lockers with sharpie before heading over. I then prepared myself to tune out their annoying lecturing.

I nodded when I needed to as I thought of the many other things they had yet to discover today. A commotion was going on somewhere not too far from the office. I wanted to see what was going on, but I was forced to listen as the other teachers went out.

Sunwoo was dragged in and sat down next to me. "We meet again." "Indeed we have. What did you do this time?" "Sprayed a lil' something in the bathroom stalls." "That was you? I almost became a victim if I didn't recognize it." "Oops."

"Hey! No chattering. In fact, you'll be taken to the principal right this minute." We were walked to her office and sat down. "Sunwoo..." He frowned and looked away from her. "Go to your next class. We'll talk later." "Why not now?" "Sun-"

He slammed his fists onto her desk. "Say it here." She was clearly livid, causing me to shrink back a bit. I've seen her angry, but not to this extent. "You will go to class right now, Sunwoo! No more back talk!" She pushed him out of the room then locked her door.

"Eric, I'm sorry that you had to witness that." Banging on the door could be heard and I assumed it was Sunwoo. "Look, at this rate we just might have to expel you." "Expel me. Who's to say I won't come back and still cause trouble? Make your school look bad."

"That's enough out of you." "Scared? Don't you care about your school reputation?" "E-" "If we're done here, I'm taking my leave." "If you walk out that door right now, you are expelled." I paused in front of the door then sighed. "Expel me." I opened the door and Sunwoo fell in.

"Eric, are you really...?" I quietly stared at Sunwoo then groaned. I sat back down in annoyance. "Thank you, Sunwoo. Now go." "No." "I'm not going to let you treat me differently than him. I do the same amount of bullshit yet I get light punishments."

"Are you-" He looked at me with anger. "Yes, I'm related to this. I didn't want you to know and think differently of me. But she's getting on my last fucking nerve!" "Language!" "I don't care! You'll never be enough. Stop trying." I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Sunwoo, can we-" "No. I have nothing to hide. Punish me like him. Threaten me like him. I don't want to be treated like some untouchable." "If that's what you want..." He was smiling a bit. I guess he got what he wanted. I had never felt more confused.