IV

The cold wind kisses my face. Wrapping the scarf around my neck I sat on a bench of the park. It's evening but the park looks empty.

What? Afraid isn't there in my dictionary.

I looked up at the wide sky. There aren't a lot of stars but it still looks so beautiful. A smile formed on my lips. I closes my eyes and let the cold wind touch my face.

"AAA!" I screamed from the top of my lungs when I felt someone wrapped their hand around my eyes. But hearing my scream they quickly let go of my eyes. I turned to see who the hell was that.

"Oh My God! In so sorry I didn't mean to scare the hell outta you but- haha" he laughed closing his eyes, hands on stomach.

"HOW DARE YOU JIMIN!" I tried to slap him but he ran away still laughing.

"Stop right there Jimin!" I said as he was damn fast.

"No! You'll slap me. It wasn't my fault if you scream like that."

"Fine I won't, now stop!" I yelled and he stop. I was about to bump into his back. He turned around and face me giving his infamous smile.

I slapped his arm which he replied with a grown. "Why are you here?"I asked panting because of that run.

"Look at you. You really becoming old. Panting like a grandma after running just- ouch stop hitting me!" he pouted with his ugly lips. I gave him a death glare and asked, "Answer my question first."

"I'm just visiting here with my friend. He's with his dog. He was here- where did he go?" he asked looking around.

"How will I know?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you like this Chacha?" he mumbled. "I'm okay and don't call me Chacha."

"Tsk too grumpy isn't good for health." he laughed at his own stupid joke.

"Shut up or I'll kill you-"

"Who'll kill whom?"

Someone asked behind Jimin. We both turned our head to found...

Him?!

__

Sup gays
Sorry for this short and boring chapter
I ran out of ideas. And yes
My mistakes aren't improving at all.
Sorry.