II

"Hi Chaerin! What's up!?" That brat said out loud and sat in front of me. "Why are you here again?" I asked him which sounds more like a thread though, giving him the rudest and annoyed look I could.

"Calm down girl. I got a cut on my hand while flipping pages of my iron man comic. You might wonder since when I started reading Iron man comic right!? Actually my friend Jungkook- I told you about him right? That friend of mine who wears iron man socks. He's a diehard fan. You know one day he sai-"

"Enough Taehyung!" I yelled and gave him the deadest glare. "Fuck off from here. You are so annoying oh my god!" I buried my face in my hand. How can a person be this much annoying!!?

"Oh oh sorry" he said and continued, "I'll leave but what about my cute finger? It's so beautiful but that scar makes it ugly" he pouted and stared at his ugly finger.

"Taehyung. I'm a doctor and my time is really precious. So PLEASE leave. I need rest." I cried and pointed him at the door. "Your job is taking care of your patients. I'm your patient. Treat me Chae." he said looking at me deeply which made me want to gag.

"It's Dr.Park for you" I faked a smile and said, "And Dr.Park always treats her patients right." I walkedup to him and leaned close to his face. I saw his Adam's apple goes up and down having me too close.

I smirked and said, "Like this" I ran my finger through his ugly face and slowly move them on his hands. I grabbed his hand forcefully and dragged him outside the room. I threw him outside and shut the door on his face.

"Meet you soon Dr.Park!" he yelled from the other side which made me punch on the table, gritting my teeth.

Calm down Chaerin. Calm down. He's just fooling around. He'll stop. Calm down.

BITCH HE'S TRYING TO GET ON MY NERVES! HE'S TESTING MY PRECIOUS PATIENCE! HOW THE HELL YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!?

To sides of my minds started arguing. "SHUT UP YOU TWO! JUST SHUT UP AGH!" I screamed at none and shut my ears with my hands.

"Ma'am a-are you okay?" I looked up and found Seokjin peeking through my door, scared. "Ye-yeah I'm."

"Oh that's good. Here's your papers. I'll leave now." he said about to leave."Wait Seokjin.. Can I leave early today? Can you look after my shift.. Please?" I said with pleading eyes.

"Seriously ma'am!" Seokjin chuckled and said, "I'm always here for you" he said giving me a assuring smile. No wonder he's my favorite!

"Oh my god Jin! You're a live saver! Thank you so much!" I said loud happily almost jumping on him.

"Anytime" he bowed and leave.

Phew~ Netflix! I'm coming!

_

Boring ~ boring~
Mistakes~mistake~
Whatever, just support me if you want this story to continue.