EPILOGUE

"Destiny found
us, my love."

김태형 | Kim Taehyung

"AN OCEAN DEEP HEART, loves till the earth's end

"AN OCEAN DEEP HEART, loves till the earth's end. Like the petals that fell on the gravel, he fell for me. Like the stone that skips on the very ocean, I skipped on his love— only to lose myself and sink deep down, to never emerge.

"He was a human who smiled, a dedicated man, a soul that freed in the name of love, to be remembered as a being who remained one to be never forgotten.

"He was Jeon Jungkook," Kim Taehyung sighs under his breath, eyes fazed. "He was my Jeon Jungkook." He repeats, more to himself. His frame fragile while he sat in the comfortable couch, long fingers inclined to rest his chin on them.

He had been blabbering, if put nicely, to this young gentleman who was suppose to be his therapist, a good listener with messy hair, square-framed glasses and facial hair, Tony Stark style. He could have bed him, but the though of betraying Jungkook stabbed him like daggers from behind, to remind him of the only guy he truly loved.

"Okay," Taehyung says loudly, waiting for the man opposite him to put back the cup of coffee with a soft clatter. "You can go, now. I don't need you."

"Oh, but you do." The guy rises to his feet, his sleek suit so fitting on his remarkably eye-catching body. He steps forward, closing onto a flabbergasted Taehyung, removing his fake beard and mustache and spectacles, peeling off some skin to reveal who he truly was.

Jeon Jungkook leaned in to Taehyung, who gaped at the god's craft in front of him. The two gaze at each other for centuries before Taehyung takes in a sharp breath and: "Fucking love!"

The End