CHAPTER NINETEEN

"What is wrong
anymore?"

전정국 | Jeon Jungkook

A DEEP-THROATED GROAN left Taehyung, his tough-rough persona curtaining his features in the woman's presence, Jungkook's emotional turmoil for the older dissipating as the information hit him fully

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A DEEP-THROATED GROAN left Taehyung, his tough-rough persona curtaining his features in the woman's presence, Jungkook's emotional turmoil for the older dissipating as the information hit him fully.

They are here.

He snapped his neck to glare at Taehyung. "You need to run. They are going to arrest you." He never imagined, in his years of serving the law, that he would come to voice these words.

Taehyung is different.

The woman awaits Taehyung's orders, her stance disoriented and face shiny with sweat. He beseeches, scowling at her, "Shut down the lab, will you? Lure them here. Then take the back exit." Lisa nods curtly and scurries out of the room, the clip-clop of her heels receding, vanishing completely after the soft smack of the door shutting.

Jungkook snapped his eyes at Taehyung, looking at him meaningfully. "You need to go. Leave me, they will never know we met." His words were tender as he observed Taehyung, whose eyes clouded over staring at Jungkook, utterly motionless. "Please," Jungkook pleads, trying to surface his inner pain. I love you, he wanted to say, but what were the stakes?

What were the stakes Kim Taehyung was playing all along?

Instead, Jungkook grabbed a fistful of Taehyung's collar and abruptly pulled him closer, inclining his lips with the other to dissolve in their feelings, the texture, the curves.

The sharp sound of a cocking firearm cut through the air, making the two come apart. They jerk their heads towards the doorway to find Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jaehyung and Jennie all suited up with guns pointing at the pair, who only stared avidly in the group's direction.

Jimin spoke first, looking malevolently at Jungkook. "Found ya."

kinda filler.
4 chapters
left for the
book to end
yeet! gonna
complete
the story
today
hopefully

Crave | tk ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें