CHAPTER EIGHT

"Now I have
control over you."

김태형 | Kim Taehyung
(mature scene ahead)

IT WAS THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT, that pulled Jungkook and Taehyung towards each other with a terrific force ending in a tmph, their bodies slamming against each other

"You-" breathed Jungkook, hovering over Taehyung's lips as the latter slides his smart fingers against the other's frame, starting from the neck to a slim, concealed waist as they inhaled the same air.

Jungkook sighed through his nose, eyes fluttering as he felt increasingly horny, "I d-don't even know y-you, dude— ahh," his sentence faltered, for Taehyung was already sneaking his fingers under Jungkook's tee.

Taehyung's huskily says, pressing his bottom lip on Jungkook's earlobe, "You don't need to. Dude." He smacked his lips together, clenching the specific clothing and lifting it up after meeting Jungkook's cloudy irises with determination, who had raised his shaky arms in the process, exposing the grandeur of toned abs that rose and fell as Jungkook gasped for air like a thirsty fish.

After disposing the shirt, Taehyung fitted his mouth on the other's nape as Jungkook raked his hands in Taehyung's silky hair, breathing loudly. The elder one rasps, planting the first gentle kiss on Jungkook's neck, "Just follow my lead."

As Jungkook did the handiwork of feeling Taehyung under his sweaty palms, beside his parted lips the latter mined kisses after kisses along the fall of Jungkook's neck, making him go harder by the second.

He slightly drags Jungkook back whilst holding his shoulders, and the back of the younger's knees hit the rim of the wooden bed, who voluntarily falls back, hitting the mattress with a low thud.

For a moment Taehyung only hovered over Jungkook's dishevelled figure, throwing his dominance with his mighty looks while Jungkook observed him, coming to say in a lustful whisper, "I'd ra- rather you strip off, too," raising himself to poke his thumbs inside Taehyung's jeans' waistband, the ghost of a mischievous smile flickering on his face.

With a deep-throated growl, Taehyung swatted off Jungkook's hands and pushed him on his back harshly, who lets out a grunt. The older unclenched his jaw, his tone dripping with intimidating edginess, "I told you to follow my lead." He advances on Jungkook by climbing on the bed with his knees digging the comforter beside Jungkook's thighs, the latter's lower legs dangling off the bed. "Did I ever told you to touch me?"

"No," inhaled Jungkook, daring to rise again and clamming Taehyung's freezing cold neck in his warm hands, dipping his head lower and lower that their lips were a few particles apart and whispers, "But that doesn't mean I won't touch you, babe."

There lips connected, a spark that ignited a blithering fire inside them, pushing against each other with their mouths, fumbling their hands on the other's body hastily, walking straight to the brink of an exploding volcano of sexual desires.