Twenty

Morning came and went with no sign of bran, again. He must've got up early and left. Mark was also absent so I'm assuming their with Jerry. I fought the urge to call him, so I opted to text him instead.
'Where are you?'
'With mark.' Was all he said.
'I know that. But where? You're hardly ever here anymore.'
'I know. I'm doing something. I'll be back soon. Just relax and hang out with sunny.'
I huffed and threw my phone down. I'm so tired of sitting here while he's always gone. It's getting annoying. I threw on today's clothes and stalked off down the stairs and into the kitchen for some cereal.
Sunny was sitting with her back to me acting strange. Like if she'd look at me, she'd give something away. I tried to avoid it.
"Morning." I chimed walking to the fridge.
"Morning." Sunny sounded conflicted. "We have plans today."
"What plans?"
"Just something." She shrugged not looking at me.
"Uh, ok then." I sat down across from her and started eating in silence.
After a while, meaning after I finished my cereal, I washed my bowl and put it back up for the next person to use. I decided I needed some air. All this silence was bothering me. And still having no idea what the plans were.
It was sunny outside and warm. No one from the gang was around at all, which I found weird. I wanted to know what was going on, but I doubt anyone would tell me. Maybe they were searching for Ben and my mom. But honestly I had no idea.
A silver car across the road caught my attention. The woman leaning against it looked so familiar. Almost like my mom. So I decided to just walk across and see.
Once there, I regretted it. Ben popped out of the back seat and held a gun to my head.
"Miss me?" He had a smirk planted on his face and all I wanted to do was smack it off.
My mom was the person leaning against the car looking troubled and wore a frown.
"I'm sorry sweetie. I can't choose you over him and my gang."
"You're a liar! And you betrayed me..again." I let a sob escape my throat.
"We are taking you back to the snakes now. You will marry the leaders son. Just like we agreed on." Ben snarled hitting me in the head knocking me out.

I woke up in a different room. Except I wasn't tied down or chained. I was free. A man with silver sleeked back hair was sitting beside me smiling happily.
"Good, your up."
"Who are you?" I asked rubbing my head where Ben hit me.
"I'm Jacob senior. I'm the snakes leader."
"Why am I here?"
"See, your mom made me an offer. She dies for betraying my gang. But she said she knew exactly where you were so we have been watching."
"That doesn't answer my question."
"You'll marry my son."
"I think I should decide on who I marry." Like I hell I'll marry your son, I thought.
"You'll give him an heir." Jacob smirked. "Or I'll kill you and bran will be left heart broken."
The old man got up and stalked from the room still smirking like he accomplished something.
I looked around for anything sharp or hard to hopefully help me escape. But there was nothing, they must've cleaned the room and made sure to leave nothing.
I looked out the window and didn't see anything except trees so we had to be in the woods somewhere. But where? It was getting dark outside so I'd been out all day.
The door burst open making me jump a bit. A gorgeous young man walked in smiling or frowning, I didn't really care. He had short blonde hair spiked on top of his head.
"I'm Jacob junior. I'm assuming you met my father."
"Yup. He's a real charmer."
"I'm sorry about this." He murmured. "I told them I didn't want to get married. But he insisted I have an heir."
"Then help me leave." I pleaded.
"I can't. I'm sorry." He frowned looking at the wooden floor below him. "I have no choice just as much as you."
"There has to be a way." I whispered looking outside.
"There really isn't." He was shaking his head. "Maybe if we just sit here and talk and get to know each other, it could be better for both of us."
"I can't marry you, or give you an heir."
"Cause of bran?"
"No. Because I'm possibly already pregnant by bran. And I love him."
"Oh." He looked back down at the floor and let out a sigh. "I want things to be different for this gang. I want to rule differently and not go out and kill people just because. Not like him."
"Then I'll kill your dad."
"You'll get no where close enough too."
"Are you a spy?" I stopped to study him. "Are you here to get information?"
He laughed a little and shook his head. "How'd you know?"
"So your goal is to get me talking about escaping and killing people to free myself and run?"
"It's working." He laughed darkly. "I'm sorry. Please continue."
I sat down and huffed. "Nope."
"I knew I'd like you. And don't worry, I'll have a nurse test you to see if your pregnant. If you are we will have to deal with that." He smirked devilishly and sauntered out the door still laughing.
Oh god, please grams if your with me. Help me.

I didn't sleep at all last night. I tried to find ways to escape, but nothing. The window wouldn't break and the door was locked from the outside. I can't believe Jacob tricked me yesterday. I'm glad I figured him out though. A snake is a snake no matter who it is. And he just may be the biggest one of all.
I have to find a way out, and fast. I may not have much time left.
A woman with brown hair that hung down to her shoulders walked into the room carrying a pregnancy test and some water with food.
"Eat, drink and test." She ordered laying everything down on a table. "I'll be back later to check on you."
I couldn't find words to say or even bother to look up at her. I wanted to be away, be free. I didn't know if bran would be able to find me. So maybe I could try and kill myself. But if he did find me, he'd be heart broken.
Complication after complication. I'll just refuse the pregnancy test for now. It's only been about 3 weeks at most. Would it be too early still? I don't know. But I'd protect myself and it, if I even was pregnant.