Proposal!

Freddy:
It was another night that you were visiting Freddy in the Dreamworld.
The second you entered the Dreamworld, Freddy randomly appeared in front of you, jumpscaring you and causing you to let out a little scream before you realized it was him and calmed down.
"Oh, Freddy, you sca-" He interrupted you by kissing you intensely, making you grab ahold of him, lovingly. "What was that for?"
"I love you." he whispered. "You're beautiful."
You surveyed your outfit which was a simple sweater and jeans with ankle boots and the necklace he'd given you and a locket from your brother. "Yea right."
"You are." he insisted.
He took your hand and led you to a picnic that he created just for the two of you. The two of you sat down to eat.
While you feasted on the picnic, you chatted about anything that came to your minds. Although, you couldn't help but notice that Freddy seemed nervous and his words came out in a stutter every so often. It made you wonder just what he was up to.
Before you could ask, he pulled you into a dance and you forgot about it for a few minutes. Sometime during the dance, you noticed just how intense Freddy's gaze upon you was.
Suddenly, without warning, Freddy stopped the dance and got down onto one knee, pulling you close to him. He gazed deep into your eyes and cleared his throat.
"(y/n), I'm not exactly good at this but I feel I need to tell you the truth. The truth is I'm not a good guy. I did a lot of things I shouldn't have and let my anger control me. But there is one thing I did right and that is you. You're my everything and I love you more than words can express. I guess what I'm trying to say is...will you marry me?"
There were tears in your eyes and you could hardly speak but you managed a nod and to choke out, "yes."
He pulled you into his arms to celebrate.

Jason:
Jason was nervous as he planned to propose to you one night and he didn't know what the best way was for doing so. He decided the best thing to do was to ask his mother.
Mother, I need to talk to you about something important.
"What is it, dear?"
How do you propose to someone?
Pamela was delighted to hear the news and explained to Jason that it was different with everyone. She told him to just keep it simple and ask (y/n).
That night, when you got back from putting the younger campers to bed, you went to see Jason at your cabin.
When you got there, you found Jason kneeling on the ground in front of you with a note in his hand. Confused, you took the note when he handed it to you and was surprised at what it said.
Will you marry me?
You looked at him and smiled. "Of course, sweetheart." Then you ran into his arms for a hug.

Michael:
One day, you came home to find your house covered in rose petals with candles everywhere. Michael was in the midst of it, tilting his head when you entered the house.
"Hey, Mikey." You greeted. "What's all this?"
He handed you a note. It's a surprise.
Over the next few hours, you and Michael just had a fun time at home, laughing and joking around until it started to get late.
Just as you were getting ready to go to bed, you felt Michael's hand on you. You turned to see him down on one knee.
You knew what he was about to do. Immediately, your hand went to your mouth and your eyes filled with tears. That's when he pulled out a note and handed it to you.
Will you marry me?
You pulled him close and said, "You bet I will." Then you kissed him before the both of you celebrated.

Leatherface:
Thomas was completely in love with you and, after some thinking, decided he would very much love to marry you. The only problem was he had no idea how to propose to you. He ended up going to talk to his big brother, Vilmer, the only person he could think of who would know what to do.
"What's up, little bro?"
"Well...uh...it's just that I...uh...it's (y/n)." Thomas paused for a second. "I wanna...y'know...marry her."
"Oh." Vilmer said, nonchalantly. "Well that's easy. Just let that girl know that she is all yours and you will not take no for an answer. Now, get that bitch! GO!!!!"
Thomas saw you walking over to him so, very nervously, he approached you. "Hey, sweetie."
"H-h-hey." he stuttered nervously. He looked over to Vilmer who was making a face. "So I was wondering...well I mean...you're mine and...the thing is..."
Vilmer walked up and said, "Dammit, Leather. It's not that hard!" He turned to you and said, "Hey, sweetheart. What my idiot brother is trying to say is he wants to marry you. So will you marry him? Yes or no?"
You looked from him to Leatherface who looked nervous. "Honey, is this a proposal?" He nodded. "Then I accept. Of course I'll marry you, Thomas!"
You leapt into his arms and kissed the mess outta him before hugging him tightly. He looked over his shoulder to find Vilmer smiling at him, giving him a thumbs up. Then he ran off, screaming, "YASSSS!! MY IDIOT BROTHER FINALLY FOUND HIM A WOMAN!!!! YA-WHOOOOO!!!!"