Angelique Bouchard Lemon

Although you had hated her with a fiery passion at your first meeting, Angelique had somehow managed to get under your skin and worm her way into your heart. Now, you could no longer imagine a life without her in it. She was just too important to you.
    You quickly came to find that you were protective of her. She was a woman hurting from her past and all you could do was try to help her forget by being the best girlfriend she could ever ask for. And, so far, you'd done a great job.
     One day, you got home to your shared mansion after dealing with some business to find a sight that would quickly become your undoing.      Angelique was waiting in your shared bed, dressed in nothing but a corset and a pair of underwear. The second you saw her, your mouth dropped open.
     "Angel, what are you doing?"
      She smiled, striking a seductive pose. "Oh, I just thought after such a long, hard day dealing with other witches that you'd want something to help you relax." She fluttered her eyes in a seemingly innocent way. "Why? Do you not like it?"
      You inhaled sharply, lust starting to grow in your eyes as you stalked toward her slowly. "Oh I like it alright, you naughty little minx." You practically growled the last few words.
     "What would you like to do with me?" She asked, still smiling seductively.
      Immediately, you grabbed her by the leg, pulling her down the bed toward you. You leaned over her body, your nostrils flaring dangerously. "I'm gonna make you scream my name, pet. I'm gonna make you remember who exactly you belong to."
     She sucked in a sharp breath, a low whimper getting caught in her throat. "(Y/n), please." She begged, reaching out to grab you.
      You smacked her hands away. "Uh uh, pet. You are mine and will do what I want. You may refer to me as master."
      "Please, master." She tried again.
      You grabbed ahold of her hands. "Shh, pet. We'll get there." You whispered almost gently.
     One of your hands snuck down to palm the tops of her breasts before you lowered yourself down ontop of her. You kissed her passionately, making her thrust up against you.
You pulled away, shaking your head. With a simple spell, she was tied up and could not move. You took your time, kissing her lips before making a trail down her neck. At the base of her neck, you paused then bit down, leaving a large bruised bite mark behind.
      Your kisses continued along her shoulder blades, peppering them with hickeys and bite marks. Eventually, they made their way to the tops of her breasts. You teased her for a moment, moving away to gauge her reaction. She whimpered.
      "Please, master." She begged.
      You stayed silent for a moment more, making her whimper with need. Then you leaned in and whispered, "As much as I love this little outfit...it has to go."
      Using your magic, you slowly made the corset untie itself and fall off her body, her underwear following shortly after. As you stated at her naked body, she shivered under your gaze, her chest rising and falling as she managed to still look at you with a seductive glance.
       You bit your lip as you contemplated your next move. Leaning down, you kissed her again, quickly gaining the upper hand as you slipped your tongue in her mouth, sucking on hers and her bottom lip before parting to turn your attention immediately to her breasts.
      You growled like an animal as you enveloped a nipple in her mouth, your hand pinching the other between two fingers. She sucked in another harsh breath as you teased them into peaks, changing between the two with your lips and fingers.
     When both had fully arisen into peaks, you planted wet kisses down from her breasts, down the length of her stomach. Her breathing grew louder as she tried desperately to hold back a moan.
     As her lips made their way down to her hips, instead of following the path to where she wanted you, you kissed along her inner thighs, getting close but never to her core. She was whimpering very loudly at this point, biting her lip, and wishing desperately for you to do something else.
      "What do you want?" You asked, a little smirk adorning your lips.
      She gazed at you with lustful eyes. "You know what I want."
      "Beg me for it."
      She bit her lip and you shrugged, teasing her by kissing all over her body except the one place she desperately wanted it. "I want you! Please, suck my clit!"
     "Well since you asked so nicely..."
     Immediately, your lips moved to where she wanted you and you flicked your tongue out to drag across her clit as you reached two fingers up to thrust into her opening.
     Her body left the bed as she pushed herself against you. Your magic made the invisible bonds tighten, not allowing her to move. With a grin, your tongue entered her core, licking inside, making her make more of those beautiful noises.
     After a few minutes, you pulled away and she whimpered at the loss. She didn't have much time to be upset, however, as immediately, you snapped a little toy for her. Turning it on, you used your magic to make it thrust itself inside of her.
     She grabbed the sides of the bed to ground herself as she had no other way of moving and screamed as you watched with amusement. You tweaked a nipple and finally settled over top of her.
     "You're gonna suck me off or I stop the toy." You whispered, your voice taking on a sexy aroused tone.
     She nodded vigorously and you sat on her face. Immediately, you felt her tongue running across your slit and she sucked on your clit, her lips and tongue teasing you. You let out a moan of your own as she did so and the moans from her made even more lovely vibrations to keep the pleasure going.
      Your orgasm crashed over you quickly and you disentangled yourself from her to slide back down her body. She was close and you could feel it. Taking a nipple into your mouth again, your fingers working her clit, you commanded, "Come."
     Just like that, she did, moaning and whimpering all the time. You snapped your fingers and the toy was gone and she was free from the bonds. Quickly, you settled between her legs so you could lick up what she had to offer. She thrust up against your mouth, making you chuckle darkly.
    Finally, you moved away and she panted from exertion. "Wow!" Was the only comprehendable word you could make out.
     A few minutes later, she turned to you and asked, "Can we do that again?"
     You grinned. "Liked that did you?" She nodded. "I guess I could be persuaded to do it a second time." You said, your fingers slipping down to pinch her clit.
      And, thus, a very long night followed.

I have no idea where this came from but I'mma need a second...