Leatherface/Bubba Sawyer Lemon

It's kinda weird for you to admit that you loved Leatherface but you did. As far as you were concerned, he was like a giant teddy bear.
     You'd been dating for over 6 months now and you were ready to move things forward. Bubba seemed kinda innocent when it came to the physical stuff and you couldn't blame him. After all, you were a virgin yourself and didn't want to rush what you had but you still wanted to show him how much you loved him in the only way you knew how.
      Your family returned home but you'd still kept in touch with them. Yet even though they were gone, you still never managed to find time alone with Thomas because his family kept jumping in every so often.
      Still, you remained optimistic.
      One day, the family decided to go out to spend time together, on their mother's orders. You and Thomas opted to stay home alone so politely declined her offer. As she left, Mama Sawyer smiled at you and you could've sworn she did this whole thing so the two of you could have your time together.
      You and Thomas smiled awkwardly at one another then went into the family room to hang out. You were laying in his lap when he suddenly bent down to kiss you deeply and passionately.
      You started yanking off the layers of clothing he was wearing. Off came his apron. His tie was next but it gave him some trouble. You yanked it off then his shirt.
      He lifted you up and carried you into his room where he set you on his bed. The bed was covered in various furs and skins from even more various animals since you didn't feel comfortable touching another person's skin or flesh when it wasn't connected to anyone.
      Thomas immediately climbed in with you. His lips met yours briefly before he pulled you into his arms. He sat down on the bed, stacking pillows behind him, and sat you in between his outstretched legs.
      He began mouthing your neck while his arms encircled you. "Let me please you." He whispered in your ear. You only whimpered in response.
      He ripped open your blouse, buttons flying everywhere, and tore it off your body. Your breathing intensified. Here you were, your backside pressed against Bubba's beer belly, his big hands now making short work of your bra so that he could fondle the globes within.
      It was better than you imagined.
      Next, he pulled off your jeans, tossing them to the floor.
      His fingers wandered to your clit over your panties. You bit your lip to avoid making any noise. Just then, his hand made its way inside your panties, rubbing your clit vigorously. You leaned back against him, moaning, enjoying the attention he was giving you.
       He slipped one finger into your pussy, then two, thrusting, then three, moving his hand against you as you ground against his hand.
       Thomas growled. "Get up!" You moved and he grabbed ahold of you, kissing you, touching your body, before ripping off your panties. "You're mine!"
       You leaned forward and began unbuttoning his pants, frantically. He chuckled in amusement at your eagerness. He kicked them off and helped you to get his underwear off.
      He laid back down and you joined him as he kissed you, over and over again. Your body slowly lowered onto his and he got harder than he already was, his erection pressing urgently against you.
     Nervously, you wrapped a hand around it. He was so big that your fingers barely fit around it! Slowly, you stroked him, experimenting to see what he liked and he definitely liked what you were doing if his moans were any indication.
     A thought suddenly occurred to you. You slipped down to his waistline. Hesitantly, in case he should indicate that he didn't like it, you licked the head of his staff. He moaned loudly and you began to go down on him, focusing more on licking vertical stripes on his member than actually putting it in your mouth.
     The one time you did, Thomas lost it and pulled you off of him quickly. Groaning, he lowered you onto his staff, as slowly as he could manage. Luckily, you were so wet and ready, that it didn't hurt much.
     Immediately, he began pounding into you. You held on for dear life as he fucked you senseless. You lost track of how many times you came but it didn't matter.
     Thomas shoved himself all the way inside you and held you there as he spilled into you, panting from the exertion. Finally, he let go of you so you could pull yourself off him and gather your breath.
      "Bubba?" You asked.
      He turned to you. "Thank you." He said quietly. "I love you."
      You bit your lip. "I love you too."
      He gathered you back into his arms and kissed you passionately. Just as you were about to go down on him again, the door slammed open and Chop Top entered.
      "Whoa, Bubba! Get some!"
      Leatherface threw a pillow at him and Chop Top ran out the room, laughing his ass off.

I am so happy! Thank you to all the lovely people who have been voting for this story! This chapter is a gift to you!