New Character: Jennifer Check

For all my Jennifer's Body fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
    You were a pretty unpopular person in school. Mostly, you minded your own business because you were socially awkward.
    You were also a giant nerd and spent more time reading than being around other people.
    Your parents had died in a car crash a long time ago so you lived with your godmother, (y/gm), who accepted you regardless of everything.
    Soon you will meet your girl!

Meeting Her:
    You had a few friends that you liked spending time with. One day, they invited you to this really big party that was supposed to be a big deal.
    After some contemplation, you agreed to come.
    Unfortunately, they were messing with you because they started some ritual that would bring them luck because you were a virgin or something.
    You thought you were screwed until someone suddenly appeared and killed all of them. You could've sworn it looked like a demon or something but you didn't get a good look before you passed out.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   When you came to, you were in a bed you didn't recognize. You began to freak out when a girl entered the room and pushed you down, trying to calm you.
   She looked about your age and she was beautiful. You've always been on the fence about your sexuality so you weren't afraid to admit she was attractive.
   She explained the situation to you. When asked how she knew, she shrugged and said, "I'll tell you later."

Hang Out/Become Friends:
    You ended up growing close to Jennifer. She was a sweetheart, honestly. You spent a lot more time with her and got to know her better.
    Eventually, she explained how some guys in a band tried doing the same thing to her except she wasn't a virgin so she turned into a succubus.
    She promised she wasn't planning on doing anything to you. She felt bad because the same thing might've happened to you.
    Surprisingly, you weren't afraid. In fact, you found her fascinating. Maybe that's why you became such great friends.

She Falls In Love With You:
   Jennifer Check fell in love with you!
   She thought you were so sweet and kind. At first, she saved you out of pity. Then you hadn't been afraid of her but rather fascinated and she couldn't believe anyone would look at her and not see a monster.
   She was worried what would happen if she tried anything. Maybe it'd kill you. She decided to find a way to be with you...no matter what it took!

You Fall In Love With Her:
   You fell in love with Jennifer!
   She saved your life, first of all! On top of that, she was sweet, funny, outgoing. It was confusing because you weren't sure what you were feeling at first but you knew you wanted to be with her....regardless of the consequences.

First Date:
   After being friends for awhile, Jennifer asked if you wanted to hang out for awhile. You did and she seemed to get really nervous.
   "I know this is weird, but I like you. And not normal 'you're my friend' kind of like. I mean I love you!"
   "It's not weird at all. I'm feeling the same way."
   "Really? So it would be cool if I asked you on a date?"
   "I'd love to go on a date with you!"
   And so you did. She took you to the mall then to a movie and topped it off with a dinner. And you had fun.

First Kiss:
   After you had both got used to the dating thing, Jennifer pulled you aside one day and kissed you. It was your first time kissing a girl but you enjoyed it. *I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry starts playing in the background*

Nicknames:
Hers: sexy
Yours: baby girl

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:   After dating awhile, you and Jennifer decided it was time to reveal your relationship to your families

   After dating awhile, you and Jennifer decided it was time to reveal your relationship to your families.
   Her parents didn't really care, as they were too busy doing their own thing. You told (y/gm) who jumped and hugged both of you, grinning from ear to ear.
   "My baby girl finally found her someone!"
   She didn't care what your sexual orientation was, she was just happy that you were happy. (I high key wish all parents were like this!)

You Move In With Her:
    Really, it was her who moved in with you. Her parents got mad after you and Jennifer started dating, saying how it was a disgrace and everything. Apparently they weren't listening when you told them the first time.
    Anyhow, she got kicked out so moved in with you and (y/gm) who gladly accepted her for who she was.

Pet:

And now we've got the sexy succubus known as Jennifer to join us!