New Character: The Creeper

For all my Jeepers Creepers fans, this is for you! My apologies if this isn't like the movie but it's been a long time since I've seen it. Plz try to enjoy it anyway.
Your Backstory:
   Your life sucks!
   Your parents never really cared for you, opting to treat you like their personal door mat. They use you, abuse you, and neglect you.
   You had run away with your boyfriend at the time, thinking you would be happy together.      Instead, he has started treating you badly as well.
   But don't despair! Soon you will meet your man!

Meeting Him:
   You and (bf/n) were driving through the countryside on your way to visit his relatives. In the way there, you got pissed due to finding out that he was cheating on you.
   The pair of you started fighting. In the midst of it, he pulled over on the side of the road and tried to force you out of the car.
    Screaming and fighting as he grabbed you, pulled your hair, and pushed you, you suddenly hear the sound of a Jeep driving up. It stopped and the door opened.
    A man's voice sounded from inside, "Hey! What's going on?"
    (Bf/n), now your ex, shouted back, "This is none of your business! Get back in your vehicle, man!"
    "I will do no such thing!" The figure stepped into view and you gasped in surprise. "And I'm not a man."
   The man, or whatever he was, raced at (eb/n). (Eb/n) dropped you and you landed on your side hard in the gravel. The figure attacked (eb/n), and to your surprise, began to eat his face.
   It was then that you fainted.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   When you came to, you were laying in an unfamiliar bed, covered in a blanket. You took a quick look at your surroundings, then at yourself.
   There was a large bandage on your side. When you touched it, it hurt.
   At that moment, the door opened and that creature from before walked in. Now that you had a look at it, you knew what it was: The Creeper, the one you'd heard countless stories about.
   You backed up as far as the headboard would allow. He faltered then continued walking over to you. To your surprise, he didn't try to hurt you but instead, set a table tray full of food on your lap.
   You trembled, unsure what he would do. All he said was, "Eat. Then sleep."
   You didn't say anything as he began spoon-feeding you. After a few bites, your eyelids got too heavy and you fell back asleep.

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   When you woke up the second time, your head finally felt clear. Everything came back to you in an instant and you sat bolt upright.
   A hand, or something similar at least, pushed you back down. "Don't! Please, move slowly."    You looked up to see the Creeper standing over you. "How do you feel?"
   "My side hurts."
   "Here. Let me take a look." You shifted away and he noticed. "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you."
   Strangely, you believed him. You stayed quiet while the Creep removed your bandages and took a look. There was a long, deep cut down your side that was bleeding profusely.
   You winced as he cleaned and re-bandaged the wound. Feeling a bit better, you thanked him.
   The two of you spent the next several days getting to know each other and became best friends.

He Falls In Love With You:
   The Creeper fell in love with you!
   He knew he had a horrible reputation so it was no surprise that you were scared of him at first.     But for some reason, this realization hurt his heart.
  But after you finally started to understand him and accepted him, he was happy beyond words.   You were such a sweet and loving person and he couldn't understand why anyone would want to hurt you.
   He vowed to himself that he would do anything to protect you and keep you happy.

You Fall In Love With Him:
   You fell in love with the Creeper!
   He had taken care of you and protected you from any and all danger you may or may not have come across.
   He was a sweetheart and you loved that about him.

First Date:
   Once you had healed, Creeper asked if you would go out with him. Of course, you said yes.
   He took you out on a picnic by a lake. You ended up in his arms before it was over and he held you tightly.