Polite Leader/Rhys Wakefield Lemon

About 5 months had passed since you started dating Rhys and you couldn't be happier. He was sweet and treated you like a queen. It still felt surreal to you how you had met Rhys and that he had chosen to save you but, now, you couldn't imagine your life without him in it.
     One day, you came back to the purgers house after a long day at work to find it quiet and empty. You wandered from room to room to find someone but no one was there.
     You were seriously starting to get worried when you suddenly felt arms wrapped around you. You relaxed when you heard the familiar voice of Rhys whispering, "Hello, kitten~"
     "Rhys!" You shouted, turning around to smack his chest. "You scared the hell outta me! I thought something happened to you and the guys!"
     Rhys chuckled, smiling broadly. "No worries, kitten. Everyone's fine. I just wanted to do something special for you today." He held a hand out to you and shot you a pleading look. "Trust me?"
     You smiled at your boyfriend and took his hand. He lead you into a back room that was lit up by candlelight. You gasped at the scene in front of you. He had set up a table with covered dishes, wine in an ice bucket, glasses, a vase full of roses, candles, and rose petals strewn everywhere. He smiled at your reaction and swept a hand out to the scene before you.
     "Rhys, this is beautiful! What's the occasion?"
     "You." He answered quickly. "You make me the happiest man alive so I wanted to do something for you."
     "Aww that's sweet!"
     You followed Rhys over to the table and sat down once he pulled the chair out for you. He sat at the opposite end and encouraged you to dig in.
     You opened up the tray to find (favorite food). Excited, you began eating. Rhys laughed and chatted with you while you did so, enjoying seeing the smile on your face.
     Once you were both done eating, he waved you over. You got up and walked over to Rhys so you could sit in his lap. He leaned over and kissed you gently, placing a hand on your face so he could caress you, the other arm wrapped securely around your waist.
     You moved closer to him, kissing him deeply, grabbing him by the lapels of his suit jacket. You moved your legs into place on either side of him, making a slow, deliberate roll of your hips against his. Rhys groaned at the attention, trying to hold you in place.
      Eventually you had to break for air. Rhys smiled at you and you grinned back mischievously as you proceeded to run your fingers through his hair, effectively messing it up.
     You giggled a bit at the sight and Rhys joined in with your laughter, love and adoration in his eyes. "(Y/n), there's something I'd like to do...but only if you're ok with it."
     You smiled at Rhys, he who treated you like a queen, and nodded. "I'm not afraid." You breathed.
     Suddenly, his lips were on yours and you found yourself being lifted out the chair and into the air. You squeaked through the kiss and immediately wrapped your legs around his waist, holding onto your boyfriend as he carried you over to the bed that was waiting just for you.
      The bed was all white and covered in rose petals. You didn't have time to admire Rhys' handiwork though, because the next thing you knew, you were laying on there aforementioned bed, with Rhys knelt between your legs, still holding onto your hips as he kissed you more passionately. His tongue slipped into your mouth and danced with yours, pulling muffled moans from past your lips.
     Rhys pulled away for a second and smiled at you as he began stripping. His jacket was off, followed by his tie. Just as he was about to start unbuttoning his shirt, you smacked his hands away to do it yourself. He chuckled and let you, smiling down at you with love and lust in his eyes.
     You pulled off his shirt and moved your hands to his chest, feeling along his body, memorizing every inch. He smirked at you, admiring how you looked in your waitress uniform and the look of your (e/c) eyes blown wide with lust for him.
      Grinning widely, he took ahold of your shirt from the middle and pulled, making buttons fly everywhere. Immediately, his lips moved to your neck, sucking a hickey onto it. Your head fell back against the pillows as you enjoyed what he was doing to you.
     His hands moved to your bra and he unclipped it quickly, tossing it to the floor along with your ruined shirt. He immediately began massaging your breasts before sucking a nipple into his mouth. You just laid back, unable to control the sounds that came from you.
     While he had you distracted with that, one hand wandered down to your skirt. He quickly unzipped it and tossed it off to the side and smiled at you.
     You pouted at your lover. "Not fair. You're still dressed."
     Rhys chuckled sweetly. "Do you want me that badly, sweetheart?" You glared at him for a moment. "Not to worry, kitten. We'll get there. But first I want to pleasure you."
      So saying, he began kissing your neck again, slowly making his way down to your waistline, sucking, licking, and biting his way down, leaving marks. Soon, your soaked panties were gone, flung into a corner somewhere, not that you cared.
     His tongue darted out to taste you, giving you gentle kitten licks like he was unsure which you didn't believe for a minute. Rhys was the kind of guy who knew how to take care of a girl, that much was obvious with the noises that were escaping your lips.
      Rhys grabbed ahold of your legs and tossed them over his shoulders so that he could lower his face and stick his tongue inside of you!
     You screamed, clutching the bedsheets in your hands so you had something to cling to, to keep you grounded as he basically brought you to heaven with his tongue.
     He alternated between fingering you with his tongue teasing your clit and sticking his tongue inside you while he held your hips. You felt something coil up inside you and finally it snapped and you came with a loud cry.
     Rhys licked it up and moved up your body. "Are you enjoying yourself, kitten?" He asked, smirking.
     "Just fuck me already, Rhys!" You shouted.
     Chuckling, Rhys rolled over so you were on top. "How about I let you fuck me?" He asked, smile gracing his face.
     That was fine by you. All you wanted was to feel him inside of you. You positioned yourself over him, stroking his length a few times, then slid onto his member with relative ease.
      Slowly, you lifted yourself before slamming back down. After a few tries, you got the hang of it and began riding him hard and fast. Rhys was preoccupied with the image of you bouncing on him, breasts swaying, eyes practically glowing with lust.
     Suddenly, you whimpered as you begged, "Rhys, please!"
     He knew exactly what you wanted. He rolled you back over so you laid on your back and began thrusting hard and fast into you. His lips found your breasts again and he buried his face in them as he thrusted into you.
      He lifted your legs onto his shoulders and thrusted even faster, rubbing and pincing your clit. You screamed out his name as you came again and he was right behind you, calling out your name, along with a few endearments.
      Afterwards, you both lay there in the afterglow of your romantic moment, catching your breath. Some minutes passed and Rhys pulled out before gathering you into his arms so he could hold you as you both drifted off to dreamland...