Creeper Lemon

You had been dating Creeper for about 6 months and things had been going pretty well. Despite his reputation, Creeper was sweet and kept the darker side of his personality away from you whenever possible.
    The only times you'd seen that side of him was when your ex and family had hurt you and they saw the peak of his dark personality and reputation.
    Ever since, Creeper tried not to show that side, afraid he'd scare you off. Little did he know it was about to lead to something interesting...
    One day, you were relaxing in the cabin you had originally woke up in the morning after being badly injured by your ex. It had been a lazy day, you waking up late and just lounging around that day, listening to music, having nothing better to do anyway.
    That's when Creeper appeared in the doorway. You looked up, slowly removing your earbuds.
    "I'm headed out. I'll be back in a few hours."
    "Where are you going?" You asked out of curiosity.
    He looked at you, tilting his head, then finally answered, "Hunting."
    "Oh." You said. "Can I come?"
    Creeper made a face. "I don't know if that's such a good--"
    But you were already up and had slipped on your coat, halfway out the door before he finished his sentence.
    Quickly, he followed you out onto the porch. "Well, c'mon slowpoke!" You said, grabbing ahold of his hand and dragging him after you. "Actually, I have no idea where we're headed." You laughed at yourself.
    "Listen, (y/n), I don't think you should come along."
    "Why?"
    "Because when I'm out there, hunting, I'm...different. I just....I don't want you to be scared of me or hate me after what you see."
    You smiled. "That doesn't bother me, K. I already saw what you do when you killed (eb/n)."
    Creeper hung his head. "And you were scared of me."
    "Yea but now I know the real you." You shrugged. "I'm not scared anymore."   
    Creeper nodded. "Alright. Only if you're sure."
    "Of course I am! Now, where do we do this hunting thing?"
    "Hmm...since you're with me, I have an interesting new idea."
    A few minutes later, the pair of you were out in the middle of a cornfield, him looking like the Scarecrow version of himself while you wandered around, playing the victim.
    It took a little while before you finally got what you were waiting for.
    A bunch of loud, rowdy guys were heading down the highway beside the cornfield, beers in hand as they screamed along with some shitty music on the radio.
    You rushed out in front of their car, making the driver slam on the brakes. You then rushed to the door of their car, tapping urgently on the window.
    The driver lowered his window and the group of guys eyed you up and down with interest. You ignored the look, playing your part.
    "Please, you have to help me! There's a man in the cornfield! He...he tried to kill me!"
     The guys opened their doors, coming to stand beside you. "Hey pretty girl!" One of the guys said, taking another swig of his beer. He struck you as simple minded.
     The driver spoke. "Hey guys, this poor lady needs our help. Now if we were any sort of gentlemen, we'd help her. What's the problem sweetheart? Some dude in the cornfield?"
     He was marter than his friends but not by much, you noticed.
     "Yes!" You shouted. "And he's trying to kill me!"
     "Lead the way, sweetheart."
     You led them into the cornfields, them still laughing, boozing, and generally making a lot of racket. At some point, one of the guys tried to make a move on you and, when he wasn't looking, you disappeared through another path in the thicket.
    The guys began to shout louder, asking where you'd gone, is this a trap, etc. That's when Creeper appeared out of nowhere and chased after them, slicing through them, killing and eating the guys.
    The leader of the guys grabbed you as he'd followed you when you thought no one was looking. "So, you were bait for that monster? Now you're about to see what happens when you fuck with us."
    You kicked him in the balls and ran, him crashing through the field after you. You reached the spot where Creeper were killing his friends. He turned and saw you in trouble and moved to help you but you were fast, quickly turning and beating the mess out the guy.
    Creeper stepped forward and made the killing blow, getting blood all over both of you.
    "Whew!" You shouted in excitement. "That was fun! Now, we just need to get rid of the car before anyone sees and we're all good--" That's when you noticed Creeper giving you a weird look. "K, are you ok?"
     "I want you." He practically growled.
     "Oh well we have to--"
     "Now!" This time his tone turned fully into a growl.
     Immediately, you became submissive. "Oh ok."
    Creeper grinned. Then, with no warning, he suddenly swept you off your feet, rushing you back toward the cabin.
    The door had hardly shut before he began ripping your bloody clothes off your body before entering you roughly.
    It was a long night after that...

I'm sorry this is late af and sucks ass but so much has been going on lately between dealing with an abusive ex, dating again, moving into a new apartment, and dealing with a bunch of stress with family and other bs. Anyway, enough of my excuses, I'll try to do better for the next chappie!