New Character: Angelique Bouchard

For all my Dark Shadows fans, this is for you!
Your Backstory:
   You are an enchantress with considerable power. Your family has long since been gone and what family is left is your magic family.
   You live in a castle with other people like you. People with magic. They end up giving you a very important task. One that will lead you to your lady.

Meeting Her:
   The council had made their decision. Your job was to find the traitorous witch, Angelique Bouchard, and kill her. You gladly accepted. Her injustice would be served when you tore her heart from her chest.
   You dressed yourself in a simple (f/c) dress and tied back your (h/c) hair in a braid.
   Hunting Angelique down was actually quite easy. Killing her should have been the easiest part.     But when you saw those big, sad eyes of hers, you knew you couldn't. Perhaps she had spelled you. In any case, she escaped.

The Aftermath/Meet Again:
   The council was not pleased you let her go. They threw you out of the castle and banished you from ever returning.
   It had to be a spell! You reasoned.
   Just then, from out past the trees, you heard a noise. Suddenly, Angelique appeared in all her glory.
   "(Y/n), come to kill me for real this time?!" She growled.
   "Why did you spell me?!" You growled back.
   "I did no such thing! I don't have that power, enchantress!" She seemed deep in thought. "I couldn't even make the man I loved love me back."
   Suddenly, a flash of light lit up the sky. You tackled Angelique to the ground to keep her from getting struck by it.
   She smirked. "First you disobey direct orders and don't kill me. Now you're saving my life. I shall need to do something in return I see."
   Something about her teasing nature was...alluring.
   "Help me by getting us out of here!" You yelled at the infuriating woman.
   "Gladly."

Hang Out/Become Friends:
   Once the pair of you were safely away from your former family, you sat down to talk. She'd taken you far from your home to a more modern place.
   Granted, your world was split into medieval and modern splendors, the two very different worlds only a country or so away.
   The others would never dare come here and risk revealing themselves. Here you could talk in peace.
   But despite so many times trying to learn why the infuriating woman sitting across from you had spelled you, she never admitted to it.
   Despite the fact you hated the woman, you seemed to care for her as well so you agreed to being her friend.

She Falls In Love With You:
   Angelique Bouchard fell in love with you!
   It was far from 'love at first sight'. She hated you for trying to kill her but then she liked you for saving her. You had a love-hate relationship for the longest time before she decided to give in and let herself love again, something she never thought she would do after Barnabas so rudely rejected her.
    You were so much more demanding and in control than any of her previous lovers, something she greatly appreciated. Sweet and innocent wasn't her cup of tea. Luckily, that's not what you were.

You Fall In Love With Her:
   You fell in love with Angelique Bouchard!
   Originally, there was no doubt in your mind that she had spelled you somehow. That didn't appear to be the case, however.
   Apparently, you had felt something for her that day. It wasn't quite 'love at first sight' but a similar feeling akin to it, infatuation or desire perhaps.
   After awhile, getting to know the woman who was hurt, who wanted love more than anything, you felt you had to give it to her. This was a broken woman. You had to fix her. Somehow, you just fit together.

First Date:
   You knew Angelique was hurting from her previous lover. It made you angry. You wanted to date her, but had to handle the matter carefully so you waited sometime before asking.
   When you did, you were gentle with your words, letting her know she was free to refuse and if she didn't enjoy herself, you were fine with her friendship with no hard feelings.
   She agreed to the date and you took her to a fancy party hosted by more of your kind, those who would not turn her away. She loved spending that night with you and vice versa, it seemed.

First Kiss:
   Again, you had to tread carefully as you were unsure how she'd feel about the situation. But when it came down to it, she was the one who grabbed you and kissed you passionately. And you just sat back and enjoyed.

Nicknames:
Hers: my enchantress
Yours: my love

Gift (Necklace):

Family Get Together:   There was one incident

   There was one incident. Angelique learned what those people did to you. She hunted them all down and gave them a choice: either leave her be or die. Some took her on that offer and were friendly. The ones that didn't were the ones in charge and they got their just reward.

You Move In With Her:
   You've been living with her ever since she saved your life. On nights she was hurt over her heartbreak, she'd ask you to sleep with her. This time, she invited you to stay in her bed permanently.

Pet:

Your Relationship:   At first, you had a love-hate relationship that was filled with sexual tension

Your Relationship:
   At first, you had a love-hate relationship that was filled with sexual tension. Then you fell in love completely and spent more time taking care of her as if you were the man in the relationship although there still is sexual tension. 😉

Her Best Friend:
Dracula and the Brides

And now we've got the sexy witch, Angelique Bouchard to join our family!