Isaac opened his eyes as Nikki let go of his hand. Again he didn't want to admit she was right. Though a part of him wasn't sure if leaving would do his marriage good. It may just put the final nail in the coffin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once Isaac arrive home it was going on one in the morning so he wasn't surprised to find the house dark. He wasn't surprised to find Natalie sleeping peacefully in their bed. Frowning as he looked her over he walked towards their closet where he got a suitcase out and laid it on the floor. He had decided to take Nikki's advice and take a break from Natalie for awhile though he had also decided to leave Tulsa too.

Isaac knew just being away from Natalie wouldn't help him. He needed time away from Taylor as well because at this rate he was beginning to hate his brother and how could he be in a band with someone he hated? How could he work with someone who he wanted to kill ninety percent of the time? He couldn't so this break was probably the best thing for him.

Waking as she heard noise Natalie opened her eyes and turned the light on the nightstand on. "Ike?" she asked seeing him putting stuff into a suitcase that laid on the floor of their bedroom.

Turning to face his wife Isaac plastered on a smile, "Nata," he said as he stopped packing his clothes. "I didn't expect you to wake up," he said though he should have known she would. Over the years of being a mom she had adapted to waking at the least little bit of sound.

"Kind of hard not to when you are making noise," Natalie told him as she sat up in bed looking from him to the suitcase. "What are you doing?" she asked not even caring now that he had came home so late. All she cared about now was why he was packing stuff into a suitcase.

Isaac looked away from Natalie when she asked what he was doing, "I..I...I think I need time away," he frowned finally finding the words. "From you and from Taylor," he admitted before walking to the bed and sitting down. "I need to find out if I can accept you not getting rid of the baby and if I stay here it won't fix things. We'll just keep arguing and it will just be one huge cycle of hurts."

"And I can't change your mind?" Natalie asked though she already knew the answer because she knew how stubborn her husband could be. She knew his mind wouldn't be changed once it was made and set and right now it seemed pretty darn set if he was packing his stuff to leave her.

Shaking his head no Isaac frowned, "I'm sorry," he told her as he looked into her eyes. "I just feel this is for the best."

Natalie nodded slowly leaning in to kiss him on the lips. She couldn't change his mind but maybe she could at least kiss him and pretend that she could. Kissing him softly she let her hands go to rest on either of his cheeks her eyes closing automatically as she did so. It wasn't a romantic or even a passionate kiss. It was a kiss that was sad and bittersweet because she was afraid it may be one of their last. She knew he could come back deciding he didn't want her anymore.

Kissing Natalie back Isaac moved closer to her pushing her back onto the bed as he laid over her. He knew he shouldn't but he wanted her before he left. He needed to be inside of her.

Once he had laid her back he kissed her harder his hands reaching between them to push the sheet away so he could have access to her nightgown which he pushed up enough that he slid her panties off of her.

Natalie pulled away as Isaac slid her panties off of her and she looked into his eyes seeing the same amount of pain she felt right now too. It was then she realized he too knew this could be one of their last times together. He too knew his leaving may not help their marriage.

Pushing her nightgown off all the way Natalie pulled Isaac into another kiss her hands working the buttons on his shirt. A typical white button down like most of the shirts he always wore something she had grown to love about him. The fact that his wardrobe was simple even if it portrayed a businessman like quality or sometimes made him look older than what he was.

After his shirt was undone Isaac shrugged it off letting his lips trail down to Natalie's neck, "I love you," he whispered into her skin as he felt her hands now undoing his pants. It seemed she wanted this just as much as he did. Though he had seen it in her eyes when they locked earlier. She knew his leaving may not help things. She knew his leaving could only spell doom.

"I love you too," Natalie muttered back as she pushed his pants off along with his underwear. It wasn't long after that she felt him enter her and she closed her eyes digging her nails into his back. She wanted this to last for as long as possible so she could keep him in her arms. She wasn't sure if she was ready to move on or even try life without him for awhile again. She had done that once though she guessed that hadn't helped not when it had lead to her being with Taylor and reawakening something inside of her.

It had reawakened a spark that she felt had been lacking with Isaac maybe was still lacking because even as she laid her with him making love she just didn't feel the same as she did the night with Taylor.

Isaac closed his eyes as he moved inside of his wife her hips soon matching his in a dance they had done so many times before though he couldn't help but feel something was different. It was different then the times they had been together before. Maybe it was him leaving or maybe the change had happened when he was gone before. He wasn't sure but he knew then that he was making the right choice. Leaving for awhile was right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later that morning Isaac awoke beside Natalie who was sleeping peacefully curled up into the sheets of their bed. Giving her a smile he slipped out of the bed and found the clothes that had been taken off him earlier. Putting them back on he walked to the closet where he finished getting packed.

After he was packed he picked up the suitcase and headed downstairs and outside to his waiting car where he slipped the suitcase in the back seat before getting in the driver's seat. Starting his car up he took one last look at the house he shared with his wife not sure when he'd be back or even where he was going.

The one thing Isaac was sure of though was when he came back things would probably be different. Though maybe for the better. Hopefully he and Natalie could make it work when he came back but maybe not. Maybe the time away would prove they hadn't been meant to be.