Chapter Eleven

Stained Red Chapter Eleven

Waking the next morning Natalie sighed out in relief finding that Taylor had somehow moved out and off of her during the night. Now that she was more clear headed she knew last night had been a mistake. A mistake that shouldn't have happened, wouldn't have happened if she had been sober.

Slowly she moved out of the bed, grabbing her clothes on the way. Once she was out of his room she slipped into the bathroom, knowing she needed to take a shower before she went to pick up the kids. She didn't want to pick them up smelling of sex. Smelling like Taylor.

Laying her clothes on the back of the toilet she bent over, turning the water on, waiting for it to get just right before she stepped in, closing her eyes as she relaxed some under the water. She hated that she let Taylor get in her pants again. Hated that she slept with him knowing he was Theo's father, knowing that deep down she was still in love with Isaac. Even if she knew they'd never get back together she still had some hope and if he knew she had slept with Taylor he'd never see her the same way again.

Though Isaac did sleep with Nikki so maybe if he found out he wouldn't judge her too bad. Maybe he wouldn't be so mad at her. Maybe that was all Natalie could hope for..a bunch of fucking maybe's.

Feeling a pair of hands on her naked hips, Natalie opened her eyes seeing Taylor with her in the shower, which caused her forehead to crinkle some in confusion. Was she still asleep? She wasn't sure why he was in the shower with her nor was she sure she liked the idea of him being in the shower with her, even if the shower was in his house.

Before she can say anything though Taylor leaned in to kiss her, making her breath catch in her throat. Now that she wasn't drunk she was surprised to find that maybe being drunk had nothing to do with what happened last night. Taylor lips did feel good on her own and she let herself respond to the kiss knowing it was risky. There was no excuse for this now. No blaming the alcohol.

Kissing him harder, she moaned out as Taylor pushed her back against the wall, his lips trailing down her neck which made her tilt her head to the side, "Taylor," she muttered out as she felt his hand reach down to lift up her leg and soon she felt him slide inside of her. "This..it's wrong," she told him though she wasn't sure she could make him stop.

"But it feels good," Taylor countered once he heard Natalie's words. "Last night was amazing," he whispered on her skin as he started to move inside of her. "I just...I don't want this to end," he confessed not caring that he was engaged to Nikki.Not caring that she was divorcing his brother. "Be my dirty secret?" he asked as his lips trailed to her ear which he nibbled on. This wouldn't be the first time he had an affair while in a relationship, though it would be the first time he had one while engaged.

Natalie heard Taylor ask her to be his dirty secret and she shook her head, "W..we can't," she voiced knowing that even though they were having sex again this had to be the last time. Anyway once the truth came out about Theodore, Taylor would hate her. He'd never want her and she still had hopes that she could work things out with Isaac...even if her vagina obviously wanted another Hanson.

Closing her eyes again though she let her nails dig into Taylor's back as he continued to move inside of her, obviously not trying to change her mind on not agreeing to be his dirty secret. She was glad for that because when she finally reached her orgasm she was sure he could have won her over if he had wanted too.

When he finally came she opened her eyes, watching as he moved away from her. Natalie was just about to open her mouth when she heard his front door open.

"Taylor!" Nikki's voice called out from downstairs, which made Natalie's eyes go wide as she watched Taylor freeze for a few seconds like a deer in headlights. Thought it didn't last long before he climbed out of the shower.