๑۞ ℌ𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔞𝔫 ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 ۞๑

With my wand raised and the curse on the tip of my tongue, ready to obliviate the pesky reporter that had been hounding me for a full interview since my trial, I unceremoniously yanked open my weathered front door, making it groan loudly. I froze in delighted surprise.

     "Miss Granger!" My heart jumped into my throat as I looked into her velvet-brown eyes.

     "Hello, Severus," Her almost mischievous looking smile was enhanced by the rosy flush of her cheeks. "This is for you, but you may not really like it." Her face scrunched up awkwardly, "Mrs. Weasley is trying to teach Ginny and I to prepare food and, well..."

     She shook her head and chastised herself quietly as I took the box of mystery food from her, "Please thank Molly for me. And you, for the thought."

     Over the last few days, I kept replaying Hermione's performance as she fiercely fought for my freedom. She'd been brilliant, well spoken and I'd been captivated by her throughout the proceedings. Only just this morning I'd gotten to the point where I wasn't thinking about her and that whole ordeal every five minutes; and now here she was in my doorway, looking stunning, and I'd go back to consistently thinking about her.

     Fantastic!

     "I had a few things I'd like to discuss with you, may I come in?" She stated in a pleasant tone as her blush grew.

     I nodded and stepped aside to allow her entrance. The light inviting scent of lilies filled my nose, and I could physically feel myself responding to her proximity. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat before dropping the gift of food into my refrigerator and leading her into my study.

     "I was just getting ready to owl you."

     "Well, I guess I saved you the trouble," she smiled again before stopping in her tracks. I saw her looking at the stacks of letters, scrolls, and surprisingly, gifts. "What's all this?"

     I sighed heavily, "Thanks to several newspaper articles, my popularity skyrocketed as you'd predicted it would." I glanced at the ever-growing pile and wondered for the millionth time how I was going to make it through all this nonsense. "Would you care for some iced tea?"

     I'd used a cooling charm on a dark green glass pitcher that I recently started keeping in the study.

     After returning home, I'd caught several pesky reporters peering through the kitchen window that was facing the alleyway. I could have gotten rid of the window and eliminated the problem with a simple spell, but then I might look guilty of something.

     It was exhausting having to walk on pins and needles all the time, carefully censoring everything I said and did, so as not to make anyone question my release in any way.

     She nodded, "I warned you, and yes, tea would be appreciated."

     I grabbed a spare glass from a nearby collection I had on hand for such occasions, filling it for her.

     "Thank you." As the cup touched her lips, I became a little envious; that was until the moan of pleasure she elicited immediately after swallowing the cold refreshment.

     I had to stop mid-step and take a few deep breaths to steady myself from the jolt of surprise and the pleasant sound of her moan vibrating its way down my spine. I carefully sat in my chair, opposite her, doing my best to look like my usual unimpressed-with-the-world self.

     When I'd recomposed a little, I looked up, and she was gently sucking her lower lip into her mouth with a charming look in her dreamy eyes.

     Electricity shot through my body, driving me insane with the desire to experience her.