Diary

Warning: this is the private property of Illyasviel von Einzbern! If I catch you reading it I will burn you to the stake!

January 6, 2009:  My name is Illyasviel von Einzbern, my mommy is Irisviel von Einzbern while my daddy is Kiritsugu, the mage killer (I'm gonna regret writing this ain't I?). I finally got the old bastard to let me purchase this book! It took a lot of screams to get him to though... But honestly, it's worth it!

January 9, 2009: The pain... It hurts more than ever... The old bastard said it was due to the finishing touches but... It hurts...

February 21, 2009: The... "Training" has finally finished... And I've been made into the family head... I guess this is what people call a "reward..."

February 23, 2009: With my new position as the family head, I bought my first game! Though I apparently need to buy a "console" to use it...

February 24, 2009: Mother came back! While her skin is cold to touch, I know it's mother. The memory of her feeling never left my memory even after the pain from the torture... Also, I bought the console though it's apparently the wrong one...

March 1, 2009: I forgot about this diary... I was so entranced in my video games and anime that I forgot about it. Also, I moved to the Einzbern Castle where Heaven's Feel ritual is gonna take place. I'm supposed to summon Hercules and found this.

March 7, 2009: It took forever to receive the catalyst to summon Hercules. At that time I forgot to write about this because I was... Busy.

March 8, 2009: I failed to summon Berserker...

March 9, 2009: Again, I failed to summon Berserker.

March 10, 2009: Another failure.

March 11, 2009: Failure.

March 12, 2009: Failure.

March 13, 2009: I finally summoned Berserker! Although... It's not Hercules, I'm sure grandfather is gonna be disappointed. But Naruto is really strong! Like really! Stronger than anyone else! Mother also complimented me, saying that now my victory is assured! I can finally take revenge on the person who stole Kiritsugu from me!

March 14, 2009: When grandfather paid a visit he was satisfied with Berserker! It made me so happy! I was so happy I killed him.

March 15, 2009: I had my first "dream cycle," or the dreaming of memories of the servant to the master. It was supposed to help strengthen bonds, but I feel envious. At first, I felt a kinship to Berserker but later I felt envy. My servant had friends, family, and children. Something I will never have.

March 16, 2009: Mother suddenly vanished... Although I'm not lonely... I'm not...

March 20, 2009: Nothing of note happened the past days. Today, however, I finally bought my first anime figurine! It was the limited edition of Magical Girl Leviathan, one of my favorite animes. I spotted it when I was going to buy a video game when I spotted an advertisement advertising my figurine! I'm gonna collect them all!

March 21, 2009: I finished all seasons of Magical Girl Leviathan. A sequel hasn't been announced...

April 16, 2009: Was I supposed to write in this every day?