Season2 Chapter11: A mess like this

After you all rested and slept, you started to think about what that paper meant. 'Come back to your origin' what origin, my world or what?

Meto: It couldn't be your world.

Y/n: Why?

Meto: Simply because he they don't have enough power to travel between worlds, for now...

Y/n: We have to hurry then.... Wait... Koju?

Koju: Yeah?

Y/n: Where was the first time we first saw each others?

Koju: Oh... 'origin' alright... Erm...

He looked down while thinking. He looked at you again.

Koju: It was in the Hoen's forest.

Y/n: Then we are going as soon as everyone is ready.

After sometime, everyone was ready to go so we started our trip.

Timeskip 2hours:

We were still walking toward Hoen.

Zora: What can't wait teleport again?

Gard: *sigh* Because we want to keep it a surprise...

Y/n: So that we can win...

Genjo: Yep...

Timeskip 3hours:

It was getting late, just as planned, we continued our way. We were now reaching the forest's borders so we kept our energy level low and kept sharp sences.
As we were getting deeper into the forest, we slowly started to feel a strong radiation from the East side of the forest, we slowly sneaked to their position.
We saw them, five Giratinas focusing multiple beam of light at a same spot...
Meto, if you hear me, tell me that this isn't what I think it is...
He looked at me and nodded and seemed to say.
'It's saddly what you think...'
I slowly informed the others by mental message.

Y/n *mental connection*: at the count of three, we all attack at the same time.

3

2

1

Y/n*loud*: GO!!!

We all attacked them at the same time with our most powerful attacks. There was now a huge cloud of dust which was cleaned quickly by Genjo. They weren't there anymore.

Y/n: This can't be all of it...

Evee: Be optimistic, they aren't here anymo-

Koju: WATCH OUT!!!

Koju pushed Evee aside, saving him from a laser that would've killed him but... His left shoulder was now perforated.

Koju: Ngh...

I shooted a black ball as did Genjo but he dodged it and got away. Gard went by Koju and healed him. He got up.

Koju: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING?? FOLLOW HIM!!!

Y/n: ROGER!!!

We ran the fastest we could behind Giratina. I decided to try and shoot a laser at him. I fired it and it just bounced off of him. I was shocked but he stopped and turned around. We also stopped and waited.

Giratina: We fused and so, I'm more than three times stronger than the original me.

Y/n: It won't change anything, we'll beat you anyway and anyhow!!!

Giratina: Fool....

A portal appeared behind him all of the sudden and before we could do anything, he floated through it. Without thinking, I followed him as did my friends.

We landed in a different place, a town but...Cars, skyscrapers and a lot of people everywhere...
I'm back here but if Giratina also is then...It will be the end of this world...