Season2 Chapter8: More problems

The clones arrived and attacked me so I dodged every time but then it started to annoy me so I send them away with a power blast.

Y/n: Are you all gonna listen now?

Clones: You are a threat, we must eliminate you!

Y/n: *sigh* Come on 437...

He walked to my side.

437: I am the original experiment so you'll all listen to me!

Clones: He is our target, you are a traito-

437: SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

There was a brief silence.

437: Like I said, I am the original and you are all clones. Listen carefully. This man isn't our enemy!

Clones: Nonsenc-

437: I told you to shut up.... He was here hundreds of years before and defeated Giratina. This is who the enemy is and since I might have his cells in me, the scientists might have more than simple DNA samples...

Clones: ....

437: If you want to really save the world, we have to destroy the organisation behind all of this!!!

The all seemed to be confused.

Y/n:*Whisper* They are only clones, they don't have your knowledge...

437:*Whisper* Let me try something else.

He cleared his throat and looked at them.

437: I am the original like I said, without me, you disapear.

Some of them gasped.

437: Do you want me to die?

Clones: No.

437: Then come with us to destroy the organisation!

They slowly noded.

Y/n: Let's go then. Lead the way 437!

Timeskip:

They were multiple bunkers so we separated. With me were my friends, 437 and some clones. I telepathycaly said to the others to begin the assault and so it started.
We entered the bunker and blew up every rooms and we kill every scientist because they knew to much and so they were potential dangers. We arrived at the lab, operating tables, weird containers, everything that a normal lab has but, there was something slightly terrifying, they were make clones of Giratina !

Scientist: Hehehe, you like them?

Y/n: ARE YOU CRAZY???

Scientist: Yes, he his almost as powerful as the original but there are more of them!!!

Y/n: This is bad....

Scientist: AHAHAHAHA-

I absorbed his life force as he fell on the ground dead.

Y/n: Let's go everyone!!!

We blew up the lab and got out. I senced something really close. I looked around frantically.

Zora: What is it?

Y/n: Oh No....

I turned around quickly and saw him. Giratina was in front of us. I rushed at him but he dodged and fired a laser that missed me. I heard a grunt behind me and as I looked back, I saw 437 on the ground lifeless.

Y/n: YOU FREAK!!!!

I rushed at him once more but he teleported away.
I looked around and every clone slowly disapeared. I walked to them and sat on the ground.

Y/n: I'm sorry....

Gard: It isn't your fault...

Y/n: It is, I rushed like an idiot without a plan...

Genjo: Forget it y/n.

Koju: It's not like if he had memories, it would've been worse.

Y/n:*sigh* This is bad... The other idiotic scientist said that there were more of them.... Judging by what I saw, each one of them are at least 75% as powerful as the real one....

Meto: There were 5 Hideout in total... Which means...

Y/n: That we are screwed.

A/n: Hello everyone! You understand how fucked you are? Anyway, thanks for reading, I'm proud to have people enjoying my stories so thanks again.
Have a nice day!