Chapter 5: New abilty

You all slept surprisingly well and woke up all in the exact same time, weird enough....

All: Good morning!....*looking at each others*....Oh....

y/n: Weird ... So ... What are we doin' today?

Wally: First *yawn* Let's check on the machamp.

Koju: Yeah, I hope he did not die on us.....

Genjo: Such an optimistc point of view....

Wally: Let's not wait any longer let's go!

y/n: .... Ok.

So you went to the poke center to get the machamp, he was good but he decided to return to the wild ( lazy autor ). You decided to go on with then badge collect thing and went to the next gym leader. Here, you are starting to get to Lavaridge. It would approximativly 1 hour to get ther but you've done 27.5 minutes of walk.

Genjo: Are we there yet?

y/n: No

Genjo: Are we there yet?

y/n: NO

Genjo: Are we there yet?

y/n: lazy ass fool dick brain monster.

Genjo: Hey! I'm not lazy!

Koju: Isn't that nickname a bit long?

y/n: No, it fits perfectly.

Genjo: ....

Wally: Are you always like that?

Koju&Genjo&y/n: What do you mean?

Wally: .... Nothing

Suddently, from the bushes, came 7 person ( the 7 gym leaders you haven't defeated yet go check that on Bulbapedia ).

y/n: Who are you?

Norman: I'm Norman and that's *point at the other ones* Flannery, Winona, Tate, Lisa, Walace and Juan, we are all gym leader and we all wanted to meet you.

y/n: And now that that's done, what do you want?

Norman: We want to give you all of our badges.

Wally: *mutters* No way.....

y/n: .....

Koju: What is it y/n?

y/n: What's the catch?

Norman: There is no point on lying to you so why would they be a catch?

y/n: Why are you the only one talking .... And why does it all seems so weird ....

You then saw that a majority of them had backed away a little bit and they seemed kinda scared.

y/n: Wha- *staggering* Wh- *falling to his knees* W-What is happening?

Wally: Are you okay?

y/n: Does it seems like I'm okay right now? *sigh*

You tried to look forward to the people in front of you but you were stunned by what you saw, blue auras every where, you counted almost 24 of them. You then took a look at the gym leaders but once again, blue auras but thins time, you could see a shape, the shape of a pokemon.

y/n: Hell no....

Koju: What is it?

y/n: S-Shape shifters!

Wally: W-Wha-

Norman?: How.... You got me there.... But you are not getting away!

All seven had transformed in what you understood was Zoroarks, That's not all, all the blue auras that you saw earlier had jumped, circling you. You were ready to fight but you looked behind you and saw that all of your commrad have been put in a sort of illusion, which make impossible for them to help you.

y/n: What have you done!

Zoroarks leader: I just put them in trance but... you seem to be unaffected by that.... interresting!

You lockalised two of 'em snicking in your back, seven on each side and the rest was in front of you. You violently turned around, punching the two into an instant KO , the sides one started to run at you, you swiftly grab one's forearm, using him as a baseball bat, hitting three out of seven, you decided to release your grip and in the same time, punched him to the KO, your dodged an attack coming from your right side, hit him with your elbow, dodged an other attack an decided to run directly to their leader, dodging some attacks will you were approaching. He was ready to attack, punched at you but a few seconds later, he realized that you were behind him, holding a finger to his neck.

y/n: Release them or I kill your leader.

They were all shocked that they were beaten so easely and that their leader life was also thretened by someone. But one of them was waiting that exact moment.

Zoroarks leader: Ah ah ah ah..... you are a strong and funny one!

y/n: You are not in position to talk!

Zoroarks leader: You are quite bright and strong, that's a fact but.... not enough.

y/n: What are you talking ab-*faints*

One of the Zoroark had sneaked behind you without you noticing it. He punched your neck at some good spot and here you are....

Zoroarks leader: Bring them at the cave, I want to properly introduce myself

A/N: Ok I'm sorry but this one is really short because I've got no time right now and, I think that I found a good way to make some suspense in this story. Now that I'm starting to make some views....what about you comment down bellow of what you think of the story so far. I'm not gonna hold you any longer so eat Kinders and stay strong!

858 words *sigh*