Chapter 6: escape

A/N: Not gonna say "comment down bellow" again XD

On with the story!

After the fight, you've been knocked out, you slowly woke up in what seems to be a cave, a dark cave.

y/n: *grunt* Where am I?

???: He is awake boss!

Zoroarks' leader: Ok bring him here.

y/n: Where are the oth-

???: Shut up you!

y/n Tsk....

You where then pushed by some zoroarks as you tried to walk. After what seems to be an minute, you finnaly saw the boss like they like to call him. (A/N: from now on, i'll call him"boss")

Boss: So, how do you like your cell?

y/n: You say yhis like I am going to stay. What are you planning?

Boss: You are fast to understand huh? Well, nothing really important, just some... experiments.

y/n: Am I so much fucked up?

???: *whisper* Yeah, you're totally fucked.

Boss: What's your name by the way?

y/n: y/n...

Boss: All right y/n, you know where your cell is?

y/n: And what makes you think I won't try to escape right now?

Boss: ....

y/n: ....Oh....They're your hostage?

Boss: Absolutly, and we won't hesitate to kill them if you make one wrong move.

y/n: I knew it...

Boss: Now get back to your compartment.

y/n: Alrighty...

You then walked away to your cell, still hearing some whispers on your back. Once you where in your cell, you tried to make telekinesik contact with the others only to find out that, somehow, the place is restraining your powers. Understanding thet you could do nothing for the moment, you decided to take a nap. You entered your mindscape, you where now having some sort of dream. You looked around to see nothing, everything was dark. You waited some time and five minutes later, you noticed that you were being watched.

y/n: Who's there?

???: You noticed me, well, now let's talk.

y/n: Who are you and what do you want to talk about?

Darkrai: I am darkrai. I want to discuss about your situation.

y/n: Ok, go on.

Darkrai: I have been 'spying' on you a little bit a while ago and I saw how your powers rose. You probably noticed that you cannot use your powers don't you?

y/n: Yeah, I tried to communicate with the others but I couldn't.

Darkrai: Wanna escape?

y/n: What an obvious question

Darkrai: They are two options, I will lend you some of my power to break the power resistant barriere aroud your cell so you can talk to them and make a plan to escape, Or I could just teleport you outside with your friends. What do you choose?

y/n: It's hard to choose but.... I choose the second option!

Darkrai: Ok the-

y/n: What is the catch?