Chapter 4: rest

Ok...we've reached almost 75 views...Just...In this chapter, there will be no fights, nothing really happening (I think so, i always improvise when I write so we will see). Just you and the others talking, eating...doing random stuff I think... Anyway let's get started!

No one's pov:

It was around midnight, the young h/c boy was sleeping on the ground. But one of his friend had already planned to do something about that. Koju, who was faking his sleep, woke up and gently put y/n on the bed and then went for a walk.

y/n's pov:

y/n:*thinking* Urgh....Weird...Why does the ground is so plushy?

Every one was up and ralts started to push on Wally's arm

Wally: What is it ralts?

Ralts: H-He is almost awake!

Wally: Are you sure you are not scared anymore about what happened last night?

y/n: What happened last night?

Wally&ralts: WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!*collapsing to the ground*

Genjo: Oh... You are awake

y/n: Yes... What happened last night please...

Genjo: Well...

Flash back:

no one's pov

They were all asleep except Koju who, once the young boy was asleep, decided to put him in his bed and then went for a walk. An hour later, they all were awaken by you, screaming in agony.

Genjo: What is happening? Answer me y/n!

y/n: *screaming with a distorted voice*

Wally: I don't think he is conscious!

Genjo: Ralts! Try to paralyse him will I enter his mind!

Ralts: Roger that!

Ralts then send a psy wave to you and successfully paralysed you. Genjo tried to concentrate himself before entering his mind and then, he was in y/n's mind. What he saw was horrible. It was y/n, he was fighting against... Giratina! And the boy was really badly damaged. His legs were ok but his left arm was missing. Blood was covering his face and he had lost so much blood that the ground could no longer be seen. He was coughing blood and Giratina was preparing another attack when he saw Genjo. He immediately stopped haunting y/n's mind and all went back to normal. However, the poor boy was now floating in a deep void, still covered in blood and with his left arm still missing. Genjo then concentrated once more to get him out of here and it was a great success. The two were back to reality but y/n was still covered in blood. hopefully, his left arm was back.

Wally: W-What happened?

Genjo: I-I can't believe it... Why was he attacking him?

Ralts: ....

Wally: Who?

Genjo: Giratina...

Wally: W-What! The legendary pokemon that almost no one has seen?

Genjo: Well....Yes, it was him....We better clean this mess before he wakes up!

Wally: Sure.

They cleaned all the blood and cleaned you too (non-pervy style)

Flash back end:

y/n's pov:

y/n: WoW

The door then opened up for you to see that it was Koju.