Season2 Chapter6: Fight

This guy was in front of me and my friends were on the ground, unconcious.

437: You will die...

Y/n: HELL NO BASTARD!!!

I ran at him and punched him in the jaw but it did nothing so I jumped back and threw a black sphere at him but he brushed it away.

437: I'm disappointed...

Y/n: I'll have to go serious then!

I charged my powers and my eyes went red. I ran at him once again with a punch but he dodged it and tried to send a uppercut but I dodged and send a right hook sending him a few meters away. He got back on he's feets and teleported in front of me giving me a powerful punch in the stomach.
I was on the ground gasping for air. I decided to go all out and I tried to reach for the form of where I lose control.
I reached it and started to transform but I was still concious. Once the transformation was over, I still had control over myself.

Y/n: Perfect...

I punched him faster than he could see and followed by sending him flying upward. I teleported in the sky and, once he was here, I kicked him down and teleported on his landing spot for the finishing blow but he never landed. Instead, I started to feel a strong power reminding me of.... No... It can't be.... Giratina?
I looked upward to see him finaly landing but... He changed.... His skin colour was now darker than black and he had golden strips at some parts of his body. He safely landed and I tried to punch him but he disappeared as I felt a strong presence behind me. I dodged whatever it was and once I regained my footing, he was in front of me. But he was slightly panting.

Y/n: Cannot hold this form long huh?

437: Not important.

He rushed at me but he was slower so I kicked his stomach and punched his head. I teleported and kicked him once again.

Y/n: Sleep well fucker...

I lightly choped his neck as he was now unconcious. I looked back to see all the best buddies getting up. I lifted the guy and went to them. Once I reached them, they looked at me and slightly stepped back.

Y/n: What?

Genjo: Have you used your powers?

Y/n: Just a little bit...

Koju: Look at yourself.

I don't know how but he had a mirror somewhere and I saw my reflection in it. I was still in my overpowered form.
I tried to slow my energy down and regained my normal state.

Gard: You have total control now?

Zora: That's cheating....

You remembered what you saw in their dreams and tried not to laugh so you just nodded and went to a tree to sleep. I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Meto.

Meto: Next time, avoid getting in their dreams....

Y/n: Y-Yeah.....

Meto: But this guy's power....it was very similar to Giratina's.....

Y/n: Is it possible to transfer powers? Because if it is......

Meto: Nothing will prevent them from making an army.....

A/n: LAAAAAAAAAATE, I KNOW!!!!
Hey, I'm here.           No, here

                          Right here!

Here!!!!