Season2 Chapter4: Subject 437

???'s pov:

Why does everything hurt? Why is everything black? I'm still alive but...What happened?
I tried to open my eyes and was successful. I was inside a room with no fourniture And metallic walls. I can hear footsteps coming.
The door opened revealing a man in a scientist uniform.

Scientist: Subject 437. Follow me.

Subject 437? Is that my name? WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER? I have to keep calm and everything will be fine. I got up and followed the man. As I walked, I could see that I wasn't the only one. It was like prison's cell. After a long walk in a white corridor, we arrived in front of a door. The man opened it and pushed me in before closing the door. I looked around while having many questions but my thoughts were stoped by a voice.

???: Subject 437, Tell us what you remember.

I tried to talk but nothing came out. I was beginning to panick a little bit.

???: There is a pencil and paper on the table, write down what you remember.

I got near the table and saw that there were papers and pencils. I took a pen a tried to write down but....nothing came out of my mind.
I've written down only one thing,
Subject 437.

???: Subject 437 Is the only thing you remember?

I nodded.

???: We know more. You're name is unknown but you were the member of an organisation leading the process of world peace. The organisation was destroyed a hundred years ago by this man.

A screen turned on with a picture of a boy with h/c and e/c that looked normal.

???: He is the enemy number one, he can destroy the world with a flick of his fingers. You are the only survivor of his rampage.

What? He said it was a hundred years ago!

???: Why you are still alive after all this time is still a mystery but we have a theory. There was once a legendary creature that only wanted peace but it got killed by this man. We think that it could have transmitted his powers to someone. You for example. That's why you are here. We're gonna do experiments on you but you won't be free until they are finished.

I was now confused. I'm more than a hundred years old and a legend gave me his powers to preserve peace and now they want to do experiments on me?
I took a piece of paper and written down 'Why doing experiments?'

???: Because the monster you'll have to defeat has infected people with an unknown syndrome and only with your genetic we will be able to save them.

I nodded. I'll have to be strong.

???: Subject 437, please take place on the medical bed. We'll start the operation.

I did as they said, hoping for the best.

A/n: This one is really short but it's just to make sure that the scenario is well dispatched. Bye!