Chapter 12: You are....me?

You explained everything to everyone and once everything was clarified, you all went outside since you wanted to think about things but away from people. You founded a forest and you walked deep in it. You've found a good spot so you sat down and closed your eyes. Your companions were chatting but the sound of their voices soon faded as you entered your mindscape. Once you were there, you slowly opened your eyes and saw some one, his back was facing you. He had long dark hair and you felt like you knew him. He slowly turned around and you were now able to see his blood red eyes. He had some tattoos under each of them (a/n: like oga from Beelzebub when he activate the Zebule emblem).

Y/n: Who are you and what are you doing in my mind?

???: *Sigh* It's not easy to explain but.... I am you from the future and I've come to warn you.

Y/n: You?*he nodded* Are me?*he nodded* You know.... Except if you come from the future, which is impossi-

Y/n?: I'm coming from the future....

Y/n: ..... What should I be aware of then?

Y/n?: You'll know later.

Y/n: Wow! What an usefully piece of informa-

Y/n?: You'll die soon.

At this point, you were speechless.

Y/n?: Remember the hole in your chest? Well it's size have been increasing since you've got it.

Y/n: Why aren't you dead then?

Y/n?: I'm from an alternative future where Arceus killed Giratina before he could make a hole in my chest.

Y/n: Then.... Why Arceus hasn't done that in my universe?

Y/n?: I don't know but they could be two answer to that, Arceus is dead or he has been contained by Giratina before he could kill him.

Y/n: Wait... Do you know where Arceus could be?

Y/n?: That should answer you.

You felt an immense power coming toward you, the you from the future took a step back and something appeared in front of you.

???: Before you ask, I have no power in your dimension.

His voice was deep.

Y/n: And who are y... You're Arceus?

Arceus: Yes. I have no powers here but I saw my alter ego from your world not a long time ago.

Y/n: Wait.... This means that you can talk with him whenever you want to?

Arceus: Yes. I asked him what should be happening with you in his dimension and he told me that he wanted to see what would happen if he was doing nothing.

Y/n: This is why nobody knows where he is?

Arceus: Yeah bit unfortunately, I don't know where he is so I cannot help you.

Y/n?: Can we tell him how to make him appear?

Arceus: No, we shall let him discover everything by himself.

Y/n: Wait! How can I make him appe-

You were cut of as you were starting to wake up in the real world. They Zora was still chatting with Koju and Genjo was playing with Ralts and Wally. Meto was looking at you.

Meto: You can summon him, believe me.

Y/n: If you say so.... But they said that I should discover things on my own, this means that-

Meto: Summoning him is not the only upcoming event.

You were silent for a moment, glaring at the others.

Y/n: If we fail.... I'm afraid of what will happen.

Meto: You don't have to, everything will be fine, if you believe in it then nothing can resist you.

Y/n: Yeah.... Thanks.... Should we tell them?

Meto: It's maybe too soon but the sooner they know, the better they'll fight.

Y/n: I understand.

You felt a tug on your sleeve. You turned around and saw Zora watching at you.

Zora: Don't worry about us, we'll be fine, come relax with us instead of torturing your mind.

Y/n: I've forgotten that you could read minds....

Metto : *whisper to you* You also forgot to ask the future you if Arceus really could suppress a little bit of your power.

Y/n:*Whisper* shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Koju: What's wrong y/n?

Y/n: Nothing.

Wally: And by the way, why are you hiding your eye?

Y/n: Erm.....

Koju&Genjo: Yeah! Why?

Y/n: Erm.............

Zora: Come on, show them!

Y/n: Erm...........................

Ralts: I wanna see what's behind your hairs!

You stopped for a minute, watching at the innocent little Ralts, you looked at him like a cliché anime character, Ralts eyes started to sparkle.

Y/n: Cannot......resist.....too much.... CUTENESS!!!!

You then brushed your hairs away from your eye, showing them the red eye.

Y/n: Do not judge me o-

Ralts: It's really cool!

You stared at him once again for several minutes.

Y/n: Please, my weakness is cuteness, stop acting like that or I'll faint.

You smiled and sat down.

Y/n: I'm gonna take a nap.

Everyone stared at you.

Y/n: Guys?

Their eyes were sparkling and some kind of aura started to be emmited.

Everyone: LET US SLEEP NEAR YOU!

Y/n: Erm......

Everyone: PLEASE!

Y/n: *sigh* I'm sleeping.*tud*

You fell asleep. And everyone started to approache you with sparkles in their eyes.

Everyone: *whisper* he's my warm stock!

A/n: Ok....this is short( like something else XD) But don't worry people! The plot starts here! Almost 550 reads.... This is like MUUUUUCH more than I expected. Thanks people! Bye!