"Hmm... Either Naruto made a stinky poo poo, or you burnt something." I teased, as I crossed my arms, watching Asuma throw the burnt egg away. "Best egg he's ever had huh?" I added, as he scoffed.

"Shut up." He mumbled, as I giggled, heading over to the fridge to get three eggs.

"Step aside loser, and let me show you how a pro does it." I said, as he sighed, and moved over, as I began to fry the egg.

"When did you get so good at mom things?" He asked, as I smiled.

"Well, I've been taking care of Naruto for almost three years now. I've had practice. When did you get so bad at cooking?" I asked, as I flipped the three eggs, and set them out to cool. I put two eggs on a plate and handed them to Asuma, and got Naruto's egg and gave it to him.

"Thanks." Asuma said, as I smiled.

"No problem." I said, smiling at the two. "Now, you wouldn't happen to know where my silver headed pirate ninja would be, would ya?" I asked,getting a glass of water, as Asuma chuckled.

"Pirate huh?" Kakashi asked out of nowhere, making me nearly jump out of my skin.

"Kakashi! You scared me!" I said, as I glared at my brother. "Thanks for the heads up."

"Is he a pirate because he likes the booty?" Asuma asked amused, with a mouthful of egg, as I looked at Kakashi who was smirking.

"No. It's because he only has one eye." I said, making Asuma choke on his egg.

"I have two eyes." Kakashi said, as I giggled.

"Yeah, but only one of them is yours." I said, before taking a drink of my water.

"Now that's not how you get birthday sex." Asuma said, making me choke on my water.

"Asuma!" I scolded, as I had a mini coughing fit. "Don't say that in front of Naruto!" I said, looking over at Naruto, who was staring at the three of us.

"Ah he's just a baby, it's fine." Asuma said, looking over at Naruto."Right Naruto?" He asked, as Naruto looked between Asuma and I over and over again. He let out a cute smile.

"Sex! Sex! Sex!" Naruto chanted, as my eyes widened, and Kakashi chuckled.

"Naruto no! Asuma I'm going to kill you!!" I said, as Asuma awkwardly chuckled.

"Oops?" He said, as I groaned. Kakashi suddenly picked me up and carried me bridal style out of the kitchen.

"I think that's our cue to leave." Kakashi said, as Asuma ran behind us to shut the door.

"Oh and remember if he's got no protection, don't use his erection!" Asuma shouted, before slamming the door shut.

"Asuma!!" I yelled, as my face went hot.

"You're cute when you blush." Kakashi said, as my face grew hotter.

"Oh you shut up!" I said playfully, as he chuckled and set me down. "Where do you plan on taking me Hatake?" I asked, as he chuckled.

"Patience is a value, that you still struggle with don't you?" He asked, as he grabbed my hand and we walked through town.

"I was just curious because I wanted to stop by and see Sensei." I said, as Kakashi nodded.

"Want us to stop there first? Then we can get some ramen?" He asked, as I nodded.

"Yes please."

"Okay beautiful, let's go." He said, as we walked to the Shinobi Memorial Grounds.

*     *      *