Marc and I continue embarrassing each other until we all decide to head home.

“We’re going to head to Em’s place. I’ll be home later…maybe.” Marc said smirking.

“Bartra!” Emelyn responded hitting his chest.

Marc just laughs and they start walking away.

Marc’s POV-

After that embarrassing but quite fun dinner, Emelyn and I headed to her apartment. When we got there I plopped down on the couch while she went into what I assumed was her kitchen. When she came back she had her phone out.

“SMILE!” she shouted

She sits on my lap and extends her arm out, taking a picture of us. I rest my hand on her butt as I watch her open up VSCO Cam and then Instagram. She captioned it, “Buen dia con mi bebe. // Wonderful day with my baby.” When she finishes she throws her phone to the other couch and she properly straddles me. I notice her staring at me and soon she starts licking her lips. We start kissing and soon enough it’s a make out session. As our tongues are exploring each other’s mouths, fighting for dominance. (THAT SOUNDED SO LAME HAHAHAHA SORRY GUYS.) After a while she breaks off the kiss and gets up. She starts taking off her dress and heels, leaving herself in her bra and panties. She gives me a smirk and starts going into the hallway. She turns around and signals me to follow her. I do as she said and we get into her room. I close the door and I throw her onto her bed. She gives me a playful smirk and I start undressing myself, leaving on my underwear, for now. I got on top of her and started leaving seductive kisses all over her body. My hands roamed around and eventually got to the spot where she wanted them the most.

The rest of the night was pure bliss...and pleasure.

Neymar’s POV-

(Let’s pretend Caro lives in Barcelona too.)

As Gianna was turned watching Marc and his girl leave, I got a phone call from Caro, Davi’s mother. It was a little late for her to be calling so I quietly  got up from the table and I answered.

Olá Caro, está tudo bem?” (Hello Caro, Is everything okay?”

“Everything is fine with Davi, but I on the other hand am feeling very ill. Can you please pick Davi up? ” she sniffled through the phone.

“Caro, it’s your week with our son! He wants to see his mãe and spend time with you! This is the second time this month!”

“Please Neymar..”

“Whatever. I’ll be there in a couple of minutes.” I scoffed and hung up.

As soon as I hung up I felt Gianna’s arms wrap around my stomach.

“Is everything okay?” she asks worried

“Yeah. I just have to go pick up Davi from his mother’s house.” I reply

“Oh okay well let’s go.”

I turn around to face her and I wrap my arms around her waist.

“You actually want to go?”

“Of course? Why wouldn’t I?”

“Most girls would demand for me to take them home first because they dislike kids.”

“Well those girls are stupid and I happen to adore children.” She says giving me a peck.

And with that we start walking down the pier towards my car.

Gianna’s POV-

We are currently on our way to pick up Davi from his mother’s house and to be honest I’m kind of nervous. I know that we’ve only been dating for a while but I really hope Davi likes me. I’m tapping my foot nervously.

“You okay babe?” Neymar questions, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

“Yeah babe. Everything is fine.” I reply with a smile.

“I’m sorry about tonight. I’ll make it up to you.” He smirks.

I just smile back and he rests our hands on my thigh. I let everything else go and just look out the window as I see the buildings and houses pass by us. Suddenly, Neymar let’s go of my hand and he starts rubbing my thigh, getting dangerously close to my ‘area’.

“We’re almost there.” He exclaims, still rubbing my thigh.

I start getting this weird sensation in my stomach. I also start tensing up so I quickly grab his hand and just hold it. He looks away from the road and looks at me giving me a understanding smile. A couple minutes later we’re outside of his baby momma’s house, Carolina Dantas.

“So do you want to come with me?” he asks

“Wouldn’t she get mad?” I ask.

“No. It’s none of her business who I date anyways so come on.”

I unbuckle myself and get out of the car. We walk up the driveway and he knocks on the door. Soon Caro opens it, may I add that she does look rather sick.

“Who’s this?” she asks.

“My girlfriend, Gianna Bartra.” He says walking into the house.

“Nice to meet you.” I say giving her a smile and following Neymar.

“DAVI LUCCA!” Neymar starts shouting around the house.

Neymar kneeled down and opened his arms as a little blonde haired boy runs into them screaming “Papai! Papai!”.

Neymar picks the little boy up and spins him around and engulfs him in kisses. I smile at the beautiful sight of Neymar and Davi laughing and their overall happiness and then the little boy stops giggling because he noticed I was there.

 “Papai who is she?” He starts asking.

 “Davi, this is my girlfriend, Gianna.” He responds bringing him closer to me.

“Hi Handsome. I’m Gianna, what’s your name?” I ask in the most ‘kid friendly’ tone ever, while slightly touching his little nose.

I wait but, No response from Davi. He just puts his head on Neymar's shoulder, glaring at me with his adorable eyes.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Does Davi like Gianna or nah? LET'S HOPE. 

Anywayssss, I ALMOST START SCHOOL FML. Like I said, who knows when and if i will be uploading as much as I do now ugh.

Comment/Vote!

Guys I would L O V E the feedback so can you guys comment too?! please bbys lol

love you.

Goodnight!