[TMNT x Reader - Saved by Mutants Part 3]

Zacznij od początku

"No! Let me go!" You screamed as you tired to climb out of Raph's lap, but he just used his arms to push you back in.

"W-Wait wait, Leo ge-et the sweater" Donnie said in between laughs as he got up his camera.

"Ohmi gosh this is to perfect!" Mikey laughed as he followed after Leo into another room.

While those two were gone, Donnie and April made fun of you while Raph happily played around with your hair. When you saw that Leo and Mikey had came back into the room, you saw that they were dragging a big sweater after them that had the words 'get along shirt' on it.

"wHY Am I GetTInG iN A gET ALong ShIRt FoR?!" You shouted pointing at Leo and Mikey as they fell onto the floor giving Donnie the shirt.

"Because you two need to get along~" Donnie said as he started one of his machines picking up the shirt and giving it to Raph. "Put this on Raph"

"Yeah (Y/N), you really need to be nicer to Raph. You've been acting mean to him ever since we got here" April said kneeling down to you in Raph's lap.

"hE PICKED ME UP APRIL" You screamed and put your hands on her cheeks pushing them together. "You know how ticklish I am! And if you dare-"

"Oh you're ticklish?" Leo asks you his chin on the ground.

"Y-Yeah. So what?" You said letting go of April. Leo just looked up wiggling his 'eyebrows'. You followed his eyes and looked up to a smirking Raph, with the big shirt already covering his face. "Oh shoot-"

"Now come here (Y/N)!" Raph shouted as the oversized shirt landed over the two of you as he started tickling you.

"Should we leave?" April ask the other three brothers as hey watches the oversized shirt move around, with laughter coming out of the shirt.

"Yeah, let's leave them alone" Donnie said standing up to walk away, and the others follows after him.

"Nooo! Don't leave me here-" You screamed in between laughs.

"Oh no (Y/N)" Raph said as he stopped tickling you. You looked up at Raph to see him have a smug expression that made you blush even more after all of the laughter. "Now it's just me, you and this giant shirt. No one else"

"Raph- Don't do this" You said trying to back away from him, but you just backed into his folded legs and the oversized shirt brushed against your head. "You- Stop"

Raph then opened up his muscular arms and pressed them against your back in a warm embrace, hugging you close. You sat still as you didn't know what to do, you were a blushing mess when you tried your best to hug him back.

"this is why I like you Raph, you are just too kind" You said under your breath as sleep started to take you over, from being exhausted.

"W-What did you just say?" Raph questioned out loud making you jump awake again in surprise. "You like me?"

"Aa-aa-a-aaaa, umm, shoot- Y-Yeah what did I day? F-Fu--" You had let go of the hug and looked around, not knowing where to look sense all you could see was Raph.

"I-I've actually l-like you too?" Raph said unsure, you turned to his face immediately and saw that he was blushing slightly. "Y-Yeah..."

"Really?!" You said as you tried to stand up. You stretched your arms around Raph's neck and hugged him happily. "Oh thank goodness! I was stressing over nothing!"

"W-What? You were stressing over that?" Raph asked as you let go and nodded. Raph leaned back folding his arms. "Man, I guess relationships are hard huh?"