With Care, OHSHC.

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Glasses." I greeted Glasses, who was typing on his Pineapple laptop. I sat down beside him. You know you're bored when you sir beside Ootori Kyoya and try to make a non-profitable conversation with him.

"Hi." I greeted plained. Well, at least he didn't bug me.

"what's in your black book?" I asked. Glasses pushed up his glasses, and looked to me,

"If you really want to know... Its.....

......

......

.....

......

......

......

......

........

......Paper." He replied.

I anime fell. "What's... On the paper?" I asked,

"'........... words."

Okay, que the annoyed eye twitch. "WHAT kind if words? And don't you DARE say english ones."

"Actually, I was going to say Japanese ones."

I punched him in the face and everyone cheered, the end.

... Okay, not really. I though about it, but he was my main supplier of cake, I couldn't be toooo mean.

"Can I just see it?" I asked, he handed me his book, shrugging. I hesitated. Why would Kyoya just GIVE it to ME?

"On the condition that you agree to go to the beach with the Host Club this weekend." I sighed, I knew there was a catch.

"fine." Who knew when I would get an opportunity like this again, anyway?

I opened to book, and  looked in, what secrets do you hold... Oh... My...

"I... You... I... But..." I stuttered, standing up,

"hey you asked  to see." Glasses chuckled, typing, "I should have warned you."

"Mom... I swear..." I ran to Tamaki.

"Oh, hello there my little flowe-" I jumped onto  Tamaki, catching everyone off guard.

"TAMA! MOM IS A BIG MEANIE! HE... HIS BOOK HAS.... AND I LOOKED!" I yelled.

"WAIT, YOU SAW IN MOMMY'S BOOK?!" Tamaki shook my shoulders.

"WHAT WAS IN IT?!" The twins yelled, running over.

"inside his book... Were... Names."

"names?"

"don't you see?!" I accused, "that Villain on the laptop is actually from a different Anime! He has a deathnote!"

"WHAAAAAAAT?!"

"that's why his enemies 'fall' to him? What if  I pull  another prank, what I die?!" I dramatically gasped, fainting into  Tamaki's arms.

"That would explain a lot." Hikaru thought outloud.

"Don't you die on us, Kid. You still owe us TwentyFive cents." Glasses reminded me.

"DAD, MA IS PROBABLY THE ANTAGONIST! GLASSES IS OUR ANIME'S ANTAGONIST!!"

"NO! KYOYA SAY IT ISN'T SO!" Tamaki cried,  spinning me around in circles, "DON'T WORRY, MY DAUGHTER, DADDY'S HERE TO PROTECT YOU!"

"Hey, this isn't anime! This is reality!" Haruhi said, hitting my head, "stop acting like an Idiot."

"-Our lives could be an anime!" I claimed. Tamaki then jumped to Haruhi's side of the argument...