Chapter Seventeen

Carol and Mr. Gar followed Y/n through the halls. They noticed she was limping, and her hands were twitching.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Carol asked.

"I'm fine. It's Tko and KO you need to worry about." Y/n said.

"That girl back there... She said you pushed Tko off the edge of a drop off. Is that true?" Carol asked. Y/n sighed.

"I... I did. But I didn't want to. I was mad." She said. Carol furrowed her eyebrows.

"So you're the reason he's hurt? How can we even trust you?" She asked. Y/n groaned and turned to them.

"Look, I don't care if you trust me or not. I just want you to get them help so they'll be okay. If you don't want to work with me, then I'll do it myself somehow." She said. Carol crossed her arms and sighed.

"All right, fine. Lead the way." She said.

"Thank you." Y/n said. She turned and began leading them down the hall once again.

Y/n found the fence elevator and opened the door. They got in and started going down. As they reached the bottom, the dim lights of the room filled the elevator. The fence door opened, and they walked out. Y/n led them over to the drop off.

"He's down there." She said as she pointed into the darkness. Carol's eyes widened as she looked down there.

"How are we even supposed to get down there?" She asked. Y/n shrugged.

"There might be a door or stairs, another elevator, something." She said. She looked around, but the only thing in there was the elevator they arrived in.

"Maybe there is no way... And he's trapped down there!" Carol exclaimed.

"We just haven't looked good enough. C'mon, let's--" Y/n was cut off by the clatter of something. She froze and looked around.

"Y/n?" Carol called.

"Sh!" Y/n hissed. She raised her bat and looked around. She didn't see anything. They heard a loud screeching noise suddenly, causing Y/n to drop her bat and cover her ears in pain. Carol rushed over to her.

"Y/n! What's wrong?!" She asked.

"It's- It's-" Y/n looked up and gasped. There, on the ceiling, was the same nightmarish thing she had seen before. "Glitch Face..."

Faster than the blink of an eye, the spider-like robot crawled out of sight. Y/n looked around, but didn't see it anywhere.

Suddenly, they heard a loud, demonic voice. "YYYYYY--YYY-HEDJBKC" Y/n turned around and saw Glitch Face. She looked different from the last time she saw her, though. She was much taller, and seemed to have grown another set of arms made completely out of pixels. And in their palms held more large, red eyes. And her legs had gotten thinner, to the size of a tooth pick. The strange new look only made her scarier.

Y/n screamed. She turned to run, only for Glitch Face to be right there in front of her.

"NO!" Y/n screamed. She turned and ran, only to see Carol and Mr. Gar blocking her. They looked worried.

"Y/n, what's wrong?!" Carol grabbed her shoulders. Y/n tried to pry her hands off, but couldn't. Glitch Face grabbed the back of her shirt and jerked her away from Carol. Carol screamed, startled, and fell backwards.

Glitch Face began dragging her away. Y/n screamed out for help. Carol and Mr. Gar ran towards her, only for Glitch Face to turn around and shine one of the eyes in her hands at them. They immediately stopped and stared at it.

From their perspective, all they could see was Y/n being dragged away by an invisible force and now a red light. The light seemed to block them from seeing anything else, and their vision suddenly turned blood red.

From Y/n's perspective, their eyes had turned blood red. They fell to the floor, unconscious. Glitch Face then turned and began dragging Y/n away. Y/n stopped screaming when she realized there was only one thing she could do now.

Fight Glitch Face.

~~~

Tko groaned and held his head in pain. He sat up, and found himself in a bed. He was in his room inside the mind. He held his aching head, and felt bandages around is head.

He stood up and walked out of the room. He saw KO sitting at the table, his face hidden in his hands.

"KO?" Tko called. KO sniffed and looked up. Tko could tell he had been crying.

"Oh, you're awake." KO said as he stood up. He pulled out a chair for Tko. He walked over and sat in it.

"What happened? The last thing I remember is... Is seeing a bit of light and... Y/n! Where's Y/n?!" Tko exclaimed. KO sighed and sat down next to him.

"You saved her. But now we're trapped. Trapped at the bottom of that drop off, and trapped in here." He said. Tko raised an eyebrow.

"Trapped in here? How?" He asked.

"I guess you got hurt too bad physically or something, because we can't wake up. I already tried to take control. It didn't work." KO said. Tko looked down.

"But Y/n is safe?" He asked.

"For the most part. If someone finds her. If not, well then..." KO trailed off.

"What are we supposed to do?" Tko asked. KO shrugged.

"Hope someone finds us. That's all we can do." He said.

"And if someone doesn't?" Tko asked.

"Then we'll die. And so will Y/n if nobody finds her or she doesn't wake up." KO said. Tko sighed. 

They really won't be getting out of this this time.

OH MY COB I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THAN USUAL HNNNNNNNN I'LL TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT NEXT CHAPTER