Chapter Four

Lmao I'm using a chrome book to write this and I always use my phone to write so I have no idea how to do this. I'm gonna have to edit everything once my phone is done charging. That's not going to be until tomorrow so...

Anyways it's probably going to have quite a few misspelled words, grammatical errors, and it's just going to be different from my usual writing style probably. I hate it but I really want to write to pass the time because my body is aching, I'm bored, and it feels really awkward to sit with my family so I'm just gonna write.

Anyways, enjoy!

KO and Y/n sat on the hammock, watching tv on her phone. KO had his head leaned on her shoulder, and her arm was wrapped around him. They never realized it was getting late. Just as the movie ended, Y/n finally noticed it was dark out.

"KO, it's getting late. Maybe you should head home." She said.

"Aw, come on. Just a little longer?" KO begged, making puppy eyes. Y/n sighed.

"What about your mom? Don't you think she'll worry?" She asked. KO pulled out his phone.

"I can text her and tell her I'm with you!" He said, trying his hardest to convince Y/n to let him stay.

"Fine, fine. But we're sleeping out here. I don't want you in my house, remember?" Y/n said. KO raised an eyebrow.

"We?" He repeated.

"Yeah. Unless you want to sleep out here by yourself." Y/n said. KO shook his head.

"Nuh uh, I don't want to be out here by myself." He said.

"What? It's not like anything's going to happen to you. But if you really want me to, I'll stay out here." Y/n smiled a bit. KO nodded.

"Yes, stay. I'm gonna text my mom. You can go get anything we need." He said. Y/n nodded and walked outside, climbing down the ladder. KO opened his texting app and found his mother's contact. He clicked on it and told her he was staying with Y/n. She said it would be okay.

Moments later, Y/n returned with some pillows and covers. She set them down on the floor and began spreading them out. KO raised an eyebrow, confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Getting my bed ready. I was going to let you sleep on the hammock so you would be more comfortable." Y/n answered. "Why?"

"I just figured maybe we could... I don't know... Sleep together? So that we could both be comfortable?" KO said. His face was noticeably more red, showing Y/n he was a bit flustered saying this. She felt her own cheeks heat up.

"O-Oh... We can do that... If you really want to..." She stuttered. She grabbed the covers and walked over to the hammock. KO laid down, scooting over for Y/n.

There was barely any room on the hammock so they were squished. KO was nervous. He had never been this close to anyone, let alone a girl. Y/n could feel him shaking from nervousness and embarrassment.

KO had his eyes squeezed shut, not wanting to see the look on Y/n's face. He knew she would make fun of her for being nervous. But he couldn't help it. He was afraid of being made fun of by his friend.

Instead of her making fun of him though, he felt her fingers intertwine with his as she held his hand. His eyes opened in shock, and he saw her smiling.

"I'm nervous, too, KO. But there's no need to be afraid. I'm your friend." She said.

"I just... I've never been this close to anyone. I just don't want you to think I'm weird." KO said. He felt her hand let go of his and her arms wrap around his sides.

"It's okay. I will never judge you. I promise." She said, smiling sweetly. KO smiled back and hugged her close.

"Thanks. I'm glad we're friends." He said.

He felt his face heat up. It wasn't embarrassment. No, it was something more. Something he had never felt like this towards anyone.

KO had already fallen for Y/n.

~~~

"So, you fell in love with her?" Tko asked, a smirk on his face. KO's face couldn't get any more red.

"N-No! I-I just... I just like her more than a friend! I don't have a crush on her but... I see her as something much more than a friend..." KO said. He let out a long sigh.

"So I won the bet? I knew I would never fall for her! I won!" Tko cheered.

"No! I haven't lost because I'm not in love with her! And you don't know you won't start liking her!" KO said.

"Oh, whatever. You just won't accept your defeat. You also won't accept the fact that you love Y/n." Tko said.

"I've barely known her for a few days. I did not fall in love with her, and I don't have a crush on her! If anything, I see her as a really close best friend!" KO argued.

"Okay, fine. You haven't lost the bet yet. But you'll probably lose, seeing as how you're the more emotional one." Tko said. KO frowned.

"I'll show you. I'm gonna win this bet." He said. Tko chuckled.

"And miss out on dating Y/n? Your loss, I guess..." He said, his smirk growing as he noticed KO looked a bit shocked by what he said.

"I'll... I'll never get to be with her if I don't lose? Can't I be with her when the bet is over?" KO asked.

"The bet will never end as long as we don't fall in love with her. And I never will because I don't like her like that." Tko said. "Besides, why do you care? It's not like you like her, right? Because then that would mean you lost..."

"Ugh, this bet was a dumb idea. I'm not gonna keep doing this with you. It feels wrong anyways, like we're just using Y/n for a game when I care for her. She's not just a toy we can play with. She has feelings, too." KO said.

"So are you giving up? Does that mean I won?" Tko asked.

"Nobody wins. Now quit bringing it up." KO said. Tko frowned.

"Oh, it's not like she's going to find out. Just don't tell her, and we can see will win." He said. KO sighed.

"Fine. If I win, I get to tell Y/n because this is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this." He said. Tko grinned.

"And if I win, she'll never have to know." He said. "Now the challenge is really on. And just to keep it fair so you won't cry, I'll visit her more often just to see if I'll fall for her."

"Okay. Tomorrow, I'll hang out with her, and then the day after, you'll hang out with her." KO said. Tko nodded.

"All right. Get ready to lose." He said.

"We'll just have to wait and see who loses..." KO said.

Ugh this probably has more grammatical errors than usual hnnnnnn