Today's early morning dream flashed in her mind. Tears formed without her control. She tried to call him but it was switched off. She called his another number it is switched off too. Now her fear reached its peak. She called Priya and asked whether Krishna called her. She replied he called her morning not after that. Meera's fear increased. She couldn't control her tears.

She reached home and she directly went to her room and lied on her pillow and let her tears to wet it. She cried continuously, her mind went blank and she wept continuously, she slept without her sense because of crying continuously. Her mom waked her up and asked her to have her dinner.

Meera doesn't want to disappoint her mom, so she ate half-heartedly. After dinner, she again tried to call him but of no use. Sleep is far away for her, some haunted thoughts ruined her mind. Suddenly she remembered Varun, Krishna won't go anywhere without informing Varun. But its very late at night and it is not fair to call a patient in this late night. So she decided to call him morning and lied to get some sleep but in vein.

Next morning she decided to go jogging in a hope that he will come there. She wandered around the park and it's surrounding but he was not there. Tears filled her eyes. She sat on the bench where they both usually sits. She thought about the happy days where they both laughed together. He always make her to laugh wholeheartedly. Now those thoughts only gave tear drops. That time she got call from Varun, she felt happy. She thought to call him, but he himself called her. She attended his call immediately but what he told made her more restless.

"Hello Meera, are you there? Krishna didn't call me from yesterday. His mobile is switched off. Did he informed you anything?" He asked sadly. Meera couldn't answer only thing she could do is to weep. "Meera why are you crying? Everything fine right?" He asked in nervous tone. "I don't know Varun, I too trying to call him, but couldn't reach him" she said with a weep. "Nothing will happen Meera, he might forgot his mobile somewhere. Don't worry, today he will call" he tried to console her.

She was not in the state to reply him, she just hummed and hung up the call. After that she sat on the bench and cried silently. She prayed God. "Please God, don't let him suffer. Give all the pain to me, make him out of danger. My heart says he is in some trouble. Please save him" she cried by joining her hands infront of a temple near park.

She reached home and went to college without having her breakfast. She sat like a lifeless creature without any activeness. Initha never seen her like that, she lifted her chin and asked what happened. Meera couldn't control anymore. She told everything from her bad dream till now what had happened.

Initha could understand her state. She patted her shoulder and consoled her by some positive thoughts. Nothing entered her mind, she simply cried. Evening she sat in bus and her thoughts revolved around him. She simply let her tears to flow and closed her eyes. Bus stopped at a place suddenly. Meera slowly opened her eyes. She found everyone in bus discussing something seriously. She couldn't guess whats going on there. She asked her neighbor about that.

The thing she replied made her more nervous. She said that some politician murdered a college student. Meera's world shattered into million pieces. Students got down from bus to see what's happening. Meera took each step with horror, she walked slowly and finally reached the place where everyone stands around. Her leg automatically reached the spot.

She wiped her tears to get clear vision, there she found a soulless body covered by white cloth and the place filled with blood, like what she saw in her dream. First time she saw a person in the pool of blood. Before she could think further darkness consumed her and she felt unconscious....... Last think she remember before falling unconscious is his face, his beautiful smiling face.

 Last think she remember before falling unconscious is his face, his beautiful smiling face

Hi friends,

18th chapter is updated. Support me by your valuable votes and comments.

And how was the chapter? What will happen next??

Do you have any guesses about upcoming chapters??