Chapter 30 - Inappropriate Farewell

Rakim Mayers

"I don't know about this Simi, this shit might be weird," I expressed, feeding her more chicken from the Chinese food we bought yesterday. She was driving because she loves taking the wheel in the Audi.

"Weird?"

"Weird."

"I mean like... why, though? It's really chill during these shoots. Whenever I get nervous I just take deep breaths. In for 4, hold for 4, and out for 4," she advised. I tried it and it helped out a bit but I was sure I'd have to continue doing it as we got closer to the destination.

"Maybe because the last time I came was when I brought you food, and they prolly looked at me crazy and shit, like ahhh this dude's not professional or nothing," I said, answering her question. "And I'm not nervous, it's just you know ion do shit like this."

"But they said yes when I showed you them on the phone this morning. You look dapper and all that, so it's okay. They get to see the better side of you, and the real professional side," she encouraged, signalling for more food.

"You right, lemme chill... Kiss kiss." I always said this in a playful tone because Symone told me she loved the way I said it, and us being at a traffic light was the perfect setting. She giggled as I brought her face closer to mine, connecting our lips with short but sweet kisses.

"Cute ass," she muttered with a grin, pulling off. I've noticed that the little things mattered the most to her.

"Yo, so like what they want me to do? Nothing difficult, right?"

"Of course nothing difficult. You basically pose the way they tell you to and look pretty and that should be easy, 'cause you that pretty motherfucker, right?" She mocked, lifting her hands to put them in quotation marks.

"Aww, at least you know. How far are we?" I questioned, seeing that we had just merged into the highway. We had been driving for about 30 minutes.

"Three more exits and we get off the highway, so I'd say 10 minutes. Don't forget the deep breaths..." Symone teased, slightly shaking her head.

"Same shit I be tryna tell you whenever we smoke..."

"Okay, Rakim, enough," she said, leaving me in tears of laughter as I thought back to the first few times I smoked with her. She had trouble inhaling.

                ----------------

Presley grew to like me throughout this shoot. I could tell this nigga was gay but no problem, just as long as he didn't try nothing. And I was sure he wouldn't because he kept a professional composure.

"Symone if you could sit on that black stool that would be great." Once she did so he turned to me. "And Rakim slightly bend your knees like so," he commanded, demonstrating. "So that you can extend your arm and lightly put it around her neck. It sounds really fucking weird, I know, but we're just testing it out."

Symone and I laughed a bit before they took the pictures, agreeing with Presley's statement.

"Just pose however you two please now, y'all seem to know exactly what to do!" Presley called out, throwing a thumbs-up. He had been letting us do our thing for a few minutes now, and I was actually surprised with myself. I was a natural at this shit, and we agreed on a good pay for this so this was a potential side job.

"Y'all cute," a girl who seemed to be an assistant complimented from a seat nearby, chewing hot fries.

"Thank you Emersyn," Symone answered, blowing a kiss.

Emersyn caught it as I also said, "Thanks." I still had trouble believing that I, Rakim Mayers, was in a relationship. Hadn't been in one since high school, but I couldn't let Symone slip away. Her aura was one I hadn't seen anyone else's come close to, we clicked instantly and were best friends before anything, and her pussy was too good... Too fucking good. I was beyond lucky to be blessed with that. I was just praying not to fuck anything up.

"Alright now, just um... Do some lovey dovey shit," Presley ordered, watching as he caressed his beard. Must be nice.

Symone and I seemed to have read each other's minds, seeing as though my lips automatically grazed her neck while she leaned her head to the side, giving me more access. My hands went around her waist and she covered them with hers.

We might be made for this modeling shit if you ask me.

"I love it!" He exclaimed, getting hype. "Give me more, but y'all went a little overboard. Give me PG." We responded with turning towards each other and holding hands as we smiled at each other. This was pretty cringey, I do admit, but me and baby made it work nonetheless.

A few more minutes of random poses passed and Presley called for a fifteen-minute break. I was getting a bit hungry but my food was all the way in the car and I didn't feel like going out there.

"Rocky, this might be the longest break because we real busy today, you want your food since I'm finna get mine?" Symone asked, picking her jacket up from the seat she put it on.

"Go head do that baby, thank you," I replied, kissing her on the forehead. As usual she blushed, her small hands finding their way to my throat. A true fucking freak.

By the time she was out the building the white girl who complimented us earlier took a seat next to me with a friendly smile on her face. "Hey, I'm Emersyn," she introduced herself, shaking my right hand.

"Rakim," I said with a default straight face.

"Why so stiff Rakim? Relax, you're so tense!"

"My bad, I'll do a cartwheel for you right after I eat." This made her to laugh, getting a smile out of me. Her shit was ugly but I've never met a decent-looking female with a cute laugh, so that was inevitable.

"How long have you been modeling?"

"Not at all, actually. First time ever."

"So—so this is something that's just in your blood, looking good. Interesting..." She admitted loud and clear. Females are really bold, I tell you. But I came across someone like her every day.

"Sure," I said blandly, not wanting to take the conversation any further.

"Seems like you need some action to relax. Eating always helps," she started, heading over to the mini-fridge. Symone needed to hurry the fuck up. "We have strawberries and grapes."

"I'm good on both," I declined. Fishy as hell. With one quick motion she made her way over to me, grabbing my face, kissing me with force. I pushed her lightly as a result of me trying not to lash out on her but she was strong as fuck, definitely not going for none of that.

To my terrible luck, Symone was in the doorway, and of course she couldn't tell that I didn't oblige to whatever the fuck shorty just pulled.

What happened made me want to magically disappear, and come back to Symone in a world that she would actually understand me and listen to what I was saying. But this was just another silly dream of mine, and by this time she had already slammed the keys to the Audi on the seat I was on, along with the food.

"You. Are not. Shit, Rakim," she simply expressed, stomping away.

A/N: I just want to thank every last one of y'all for reading this whole book, and sticking around even if I take forever to update. This is my first book ever and I'm surprised by how much love I've gotten. I appreciate the votes, comments, and shares (if anyone has done so). Silent reads, I see y'all too. I can't leave y'all hanging so THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK, posted this week, titled 'Ride With the Mob 2 - A$AP Rocky'.

In this next book, what do y'all wanna see more of? Feedback if you would please : )